Prologue

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

~~Sholom Aleichem

So what was her life till now? Was it only a dream or a game that gods played upon her or was it a destined tragedy?

What was it that always led Aesha to come back to this place?

Everything had changed. Gone were many buildings and instead of them were huge apartments. Even the roads were so shiny and well maintained.

Even inside of the park had also changed. The trees, flower, design, the rides were also new even the people inside had changed.

.

Even Aesha had changed...

But the only thing that didn't change was the peace and the memories it held.

Aesha looked around her surrounding observing everything. She was also remembering everything that took place here.

The time Arnav confessed her about his Wattpad identity...

The time he told her that he was going to face anything for her...

The time when two lovers were reunited...

The time when they promised of forever together...

Though those were happy memories but those were too overwhelming for Aesha.

She looked really fragile. A mere touch could break her. She was here but her eyes told something else.

Her eyes told the story of pain...

She took a deep breath as the cold wind blew giving some freshness. But it wasn't enough.

She looked at the surrounding and saw a family together. A little girl holding hands of her parents together side by side.

Watching the scene made her remember that awful day. What she had lost and what she could have.

Her hand was trembling but she slowly placed it on her bulged stomach which was small yet visible.
She rubbed it comfortingly but a small tear escaped from her eyes.

"I wish you were here Arnav..." Her voice vanished away with the wind...

To be continued

To be continued..