Apologies

Hey Friends!

Yes, I am alive. I know, you all must be wondering "where is she? when will she update?" etc etc...

Well to be honest, so many things happened in the span of last 2-3 months that I couldn't write anything. If you have checked my message board then you already know that my grandma/Dadi expired on September 4. It was one week after the one year death anniversary of my Nanaji according to Hindu calendar. 

Also, I couldn't clear the NEET exam. Horrible fate, I guess. My dreams were shattered. I felt so depressed. I worked hard for two years but didn't get the result. 

Still, the good thing was I got admitted in a reputed central govt college for BA B.Ed course with a good rank. Everything was getting normal but then my mind decided to mess. I was earlier confident that I would take English honors but after studying history, I am too fascinated with it. I am finding History more interesting and comfortable than English. Thank god for our college system which allows us to choose our major in the second year. I have more time to think on this. I have my first semester in few days.

So, back to writing topic. I was completely lost! Seriously, I couldn't even write two lines from my own mind. It was like someone did 'avra ka dabra' and stole away all the creativity. When my college asked to submit poems and articles for institute magazine, I was hopeful that maybe now, I will be inspired to write but again no. I had to search for some poems that I had written long ago for submission. 

I had not opened Wattpad properly. I recently checked the messages and I was really happy to see that you were still waiting for me and my story. But I was ashamed to have disappointed you all. 

I know I cannot do anything except to say sorry. I cannot guarantee how frequently I can update but I am trying my best to get back that writing skill I had or better. 

I am uploading the chapter 4 now but I cannot guarantee about it's quality.

Thank you,

Indianwriter