Part 3

Part 3:

Brian's POV:

*Later*

          I woke up a few hours later, completely unaware of where I was. I tried to move my arm, but felt something on top of it. That’s when I saw Emma, naked and fast asleep beside me. The clock beside me told me that we had only been asleep for a few hours. I found my boxers, carefully put them on, and looked back down at Emma. We seriously needed to talk about this. Did she want a real relationship with me? Did she just want this to be a one- time thing? I couldn’t deny that I was attracted to her. Like really attracted to her. I wasn’t sure if I wanted everyone to know what we did though. The guys would kill me and tell me I just took advantage of her. I knew the truth though. I had a great time with her, and even if we didn’t form a relationship…I wanted it again. She seemed to sense me staring because soon her blue eyes were shining back up at me.

       “Hey Bri.” She said sleepily.         

“Hey Emmy.” I said, kissing her forehead.

She sat up next to me, and my eyes immediately went down to her chest. What can I say, I’m a guy! She blushed a deep red and tried to cover herself with the blanket. I reached over her to grab my shirt off the floor and handed it to her. After she put it on, I pulled her into my lap and began stroking her soft brown hair as she caressed my chest.       

        “I had a really great time with you.” I whispered, tenderly kissing her ear and one of her many piercings and then down her neck. She blushed again. Absolutely adorable.

      “I did too.” She paused. “Um…sorry if it kinda sucked. You were my first.” She mumbled.

      I laughed quietly. “Are you kidding? It was wonderful. You’re wonderful.” I kissed her forehead again, and her nose, and her cheek, before finally reaching her sweet, smiling lips.

      Her smile faltered a little. “So, what does this mean for us?”

      I sighed. This was going to be hard. “Well, what do you want out of it? What are you expecting?” Please say you want this again.

      She sighed too. “Bri, you know I just recently got out of a relationship. It was really messy and complicated and…I just don’t know if I’m ready for a real boyfriend again.”

      I couldn’t look at her. She didn’t want me.

      I saw her smirk a little from out of the corner of my eye.

      “But that doesn’t mean I don’t want to do this again sometime.”

      My head shot up. Did I just hear her correctly? She blushed tomato red this time. I just laughed. She was adorable.

      “So you don’t want a boyfriend…but you’d like to continue having sex with me without letting anyone know? Is that correct?”

      She barely nodded. “I mean is that okay? I really enjoyed this, but I don’t think the other guys would like it that much. But I really do want to see you again Bri.”

      I grinned. It was better than nothing.

    “Of course that’s okay with me. But right now I have to get to rehearsal. Text me next time you wanna…”

      “Yeah! Of course!”

      I kissed her one last time before pulling my pants on and heading out the door.

      “Brian, wait!” I turned around to see her standing in the doorway of her room. “You forgot your shirt.” And with that she took my shirt off, giving me one last look at her beautiful body. She winked at me before shutting her bedroom door.

      This girl was going to drive me insane.