Part 11

Part 11:

Brian's POV:

*Later, Starship*

      I couldn't believe it. I could not believe it. Never in a million years did I think she would be here in Chicago helping out with our show. But here she was walking through the door with Joey, ready to spend her Christmas break helping us with Starship. She looked so beautiful. Even in her oversized sweatshirt and beanie, she found a way to fill my heart with a longing passion I had never felt before. She was hugging everyone else, and I wondered what she would do when she reached me.

        "Oh my gosh! Bri!!" she yelled, hurtling herself towards me. I caught her and started spinning us around. Her light laughter filled my ears. I put her down and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her forehead and nestling my face in her hair. I breathed in her scent, her amazing, wonderful scent. God I missed her. She smiled up at me.

        "It's great to see you, Bri!"

        "I've missed you, Emmy bear."

      Her grin got even bigger as she kissed my cheek. She looked so beautiful. And that kiss...my cheek was burning. I still wanted her. Even after years and years of not being with her. I needed her back. Well, it's now or never, Holden.

        "So, do you want to come over to my place tonight? I thought we could hang out since we haven't in a while."

          "Yeah! Let me tell Jaime that I wont be at her place."

        I smiled as she walked away. It would be just like old times. Even if we probably wouldn’t end the night in bed with each other. I couldn’t wait to hold my girl in my arms again.