Part 5

Part 5:

Emma's POV:

*That August*

        "Brian." I breathed. I couldn't believe he was actually here. I led him into my dorm room, thankful that I had actually unpacked all my bedding.

        His lips were on mine as soon as the door closed, his breathing already ragged. I tangled my fingers in his soft hair as he picked me up and carried me to the bed, no questions asked. He laid me down gently, like I was breakable. I hadn't seen him all summer and he was acting like this? Screw that. I jumped on top of him, straddling his hips as I kissed him roughly.

          "Man, I missed this." I breathed.

        "Me too." he moaned, flipping us over again. I pulled us as close as possibly while he began leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. Brian skillfully removed my shirt, his hands caressing my bare back. I began biting his neck and he moaned in delight. I had just reached for the button on his pants when there was a knock on the door.  Well balls.

        "Emma?"

        "You in there, Emmy bear?"

        Jaime and Dylan. Crap. We shot up at once, not even speaking as we replaced our clothes, trying to make ourselves look presentable.

          "Uhh...yeah! Coming!"

        I made sure we didn't look too suspicious before opening the door to a grinning Jaime and Dylan. They both hugged me before looking further into the room.

          "Brian! What are you doing here?"

          Brian smirked at me before answering. "Oh you know. I was passing school and decided to come see you guys! But then Emmy made me stay and help her unpack!" he said coolly, shoving me playfully.

          Jaime didn't look convinced. "Uh huh. So tell me. You guys felt the need to unpack the box of condoms first?"

          I blushed furiously as Brian grabbed the half-empty box of condoms from off the table and shoved them out of sight. Dylan just busted out laughing.

          "Oh my god! You guys are total fuck buddies, aren't you?"

          Jaime smacked him as I blushed even harder. I couldn't look at Brian. Our secret was out.

          Jaime's expression softened.

        "Look guys. We won't tell anyone. You can keep doing this if you want. Just be more careful next time."

          "Thanks Jaime."

        She and Dylan stood there awkwardly for a bit. "So we'll just...leave you guys...to it I guess...."

        Dylan stiffled a laugh.

        "Yeah. A group of us will be in the auditorium if you wanna hang out. Just don't take too long!" he said with a wink.

        "Okay, BYE guys!" Brian said exasperated. After they finally left, Brian came and put his arms around me.

          "Well that sucked. Do you still wanna...?"

        I kissed his cheek.

        "Let's go see everyone. We'll come back here in a little bit." I kissed his lips quickly before leading him to the door.

        "Wait a minute!"

        Brian ran back into my room. He grabbed the box of condoms and hid them before coming back to me.

        "Just in case." he said, kissing my forehead and leading me out the door.