Dirty Little Secrets

Part 1:

Brian's POV:

I'm so bored. That's the only thing I can think right now. I was recruited on the first day of school for freshman orientation for the theatre department. Luckily, I had Nick, Darren, Joe Walker, and Lauren here, or else I probably would've snuck out a while ago. We hadn't really had many people come through. None actually. I knew we had to have some freshmen this year. So why weren't they coming? It was then that the back door opened, and in walked two guys and a tiny girl. Finally! I examined the group. One guy was tall with an incredibly crooked jaw. The other was shorter and boyish looking. They came up to us and immediately started talking to Darren and Lauren. Of course. The girl however, walked up to me. She was tiny, maybe shorter than Lauren, and insanely tan. She wore cut off jean shorts and a vintage ninja turtles tank top with old black converse high tops. Her blue eyes sparkled in the light as she pushed some of her light brown hair behind her ear, revealing several piercings.

"Hi." she said, nervously twisting her hair. "I'm Emma Tyler. I'm a freshman obviously. But I warn you, no freshman jokes. I work out and I'll personally beat the crap out of you if you make fun of me."

I grinned at her. Bad ass.

"I'm Brian Holden. Are you a theatre major?"

"Planning on it. As long as these knuckle heads don't distract me too much." I chuckled.

The shorter one heard her and came over, grabbing Emma's waist and tickling her to the ground.

"AJ!! AJ, stop!!" she laughed, tears rolling down her facing. He finally stopped and hauled Emma up off the ground. 

"Sorry Em! You're just too easy!" She smacked his arm playfully.

"Brian, this is my best friend AJ Holmes. AJ, this is Brian Holden."

We soon began talking about shows they had done in high school. I had to admit, these freshmen were pretty cool and, judging from their experience, talented. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.