Happy Birthday Yugi!

Yami: Mel owns zero percent of YU-GI-OH! But owns the plot so be so kind as not to steal please.
Mel: Thanks Yami.
Yami: Your welcome Mel, anytime.

Yugi POV.
I woke up today, exited, it was my 17th birthday and it was just going to be me and my Mou hitori no boku.
"Good morning aibou and Happy Birthday!" Yami exclaimed as he came in with breakfast and the biggest smile on his face.
"Aww Mou hitori you didn't have to do this for li' ol' me" I said as I pushed him slightly
"Yes I did, and plus I wanted to" he replied as he set the tray on the night stand.
"Well Thank you" I said giving him a kiss on the lips, it wasn't too long though.
"Come one eat up, I have one thing to do with you today, wear something nice." Yami gave a smile and kissed my forehead and left the room and went down stairs.

Time skip.
"Where are we going Yami?" I asked for like the hundredth time along this walk.
"You'll see shortly aibou" he replied with a slight smirk, I wanted to see what he was thinking but he shut off his end of the link.

Time skip.
We arrived outside Kaiba's mansion, Yami said it was to see Joey because he was my best friend and all, and he also had a meeting with Kaiba about something. He wouldn't tell me what though.

We made our way to the third floor of the massive house with happened to be the top floor other than the roof where the pool was. Me and Yami walked into a large room and the lights were turned off. I couldn't see a thing so I tried to feel for a light switch. When i found it I flicked it on with a click.
"SURPRISE!!" all my friends shouted. The large room was beautifully decorated.

At the back of the room was a DJ, the tables at the side of the room on the right had a orientation of purple and black table cloths on them with food already placed on it but it was wrapped up. On the left was two tables, one with presents on it and the other with a cake on it which read 'Happy 17th Birthday Aibou' in fancy purple writing. I'm guessing Yami was in-charge of the cake. I thought as a smile crept on my face. Yami came up behind me as I was dazed by the beautiful cake. He gave me a hug which I melted into while saying,
"You didn't have to do this, all of you, Thank you!"
"We wanted to make it a special day and it's the first one without your grandpa so it's the least we could do." Yami and Joey spoke up at once.

I then had an idea and ran towards the DJ because I bad a song request. Then I dragged Yami into the center of the dance floor and the song started. The song was Happy by pharrell Williams (A/N: I think correct me if I'm wrong.) That was followed by the song it's my birthday then that was followed by take my to church.

Time skip.
Yami POV.
It was time for Yugi to open his presents.
"Here yug' open mine first!" I heard Joey say as he gave Yugi his present from him and Kaiba. He opened it and inside reveled two dueling cards: One was the red eyed black dragon and to my surprise the other was the blue eyed white dragon.
"Thanks Joey and Kaiba, I love it!" Yugi exclaimed

"Our turn!" Tristan and Duke said.
Yugi opened it reveling a T-shirt with a picture of all of us on and on the back it said 'Always there for each other, no matter what'
Yugi thanked them.
Then turned to Ryou and Bakura who got him a new choker with a cartouche on it which read 'Yami and Yugi forever bonded together' I smiled at that as Yugi gave Ryou a bone crushing hug then thanking them both and replacing the choker he has on with the new one.
It was now Malik and Marik's turn. They got him a hoodie that had the words 'I'm the King Of Games don't diss' on it.
Yugi actually face palmed and Malik explained that it was Marik's idea.
Last but not least it was my turn. Yugi turned to me and I grabbed his hand pulling him up as I bent on one knee reaching into my pocket for his present.
"Yugi" I began "ever since we met on the day you put the puzzle together I've loved you. We grew closer and closer as we figured out my ancient past together, I waited till I got my own body and the right moment to ask for you to be mine, and you made my life so much more happier when you said yes." I pulled out the small box and opened it, reveling the gold ring with a purple heart attached to a black heart symbolising me and Yugi. And he gasped holding his hand over his mouth. I carried on,
"Yugi, will you make me the happiest man alive by becoming Yugi Sennen and taking my hand in marriage?" I asked. I didn't have to wait even a second before being nocked over by Yugi as he excitedly exclaimed,
"Yes! Yes I will marry you!" He said pulling off of me and I slid the ring on his finger, he tackled me again giving me a huge hug and I kissed him, which he kissed back. And me deepening the kiss until a few minutes later where we pulled apart gasping for air and we heard our friends cheering and clapping also congratulating us.

"Happy birthday aibou" I whispered into his ear. He blushed but was quickly relieved of the embarrassment when Joey shouted,
"Cake time!" So we went over to the cake, which was lit and Yugi blew out the candles.
"What ya wish for Yugi?" Tristan asked
"Nothing, I have everything I ever wanted right here" was His response before we ate the cake. I smiled at Yugi for his words and he blushed again.
'I love you aibou' I said through the link
'I love you too, Mou hitori no boku.' He replied while kissing me lightly on the cheek.
-----------------------------------------------------
Yami: I love you Yugi
Yugi: awww I love you too Yami my fiancé.
*Yugi and Yami kiss*
Anyways
Vote, comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.