The moment I have been waiting for.

Yugi: Mel does not own YU-GI-OH! But does own the plot and oc/her friend in anime form.
Mel: Thanks Yugi
Yugi: your welcome

Normal pov.
It has been two years now since Yami and Yugi got engaged and a year and a half since Yami and Yugi got attacked by Aknadin.

Yami POV.
Aknadin got what he (almost) deserved by Mackenzie. Our new friend.
Mackenzie had: purple and blue curly hair with emerald green eyes. She wore a black frilly vest top with a emerald green jacket over the top, she also wore black skinny jeans.
Mackenzie, in my opinion was : very kind and funny but also sarcastic and evil when provoked. Don't tell the others but she kinda scares me a little tiny bit when she's angry.
(A/N pic of Mackenzie)

Anyway. Aknadin was sentenced to death in the most horrible slowest way possible. He was forced to go in a room with had no air in it, so he would slowly suffocate and die. I know he deserved way more but that's the way the world works sometimes.

Gloom over with, it was mine and Yugi's wedding. I was waiting patiently for Yugo at the end of the isle, when I heard music being played. The doors then open to revile a smiling over-joyed Yugi. He wore a white dress because i thought it would be funny, i thought it was.

When Yugi reached the end with me we held hands and Kaiba, Seto in my ancient past, started the wedding.
"We are gathered here today, to witness two great beings in love, be bonded together. If any one has any objections to why this couple should not be wed, speak now, or forever hold your peace."
Nobody rose their hand so Seto carried on,
"Do you Yugi muto,take Yami Sennen to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish till death due you apart."
"I do"
"Good, now, Yami Sennen,do you take Yugi Muto to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish till death due you apart."
"I do" I happily accepted.
"I now pronounce you husband, and ur..husband, you may now kiss the ur..husband"
With that I swept Yugi off his feet, carrying him bridal style and giving him a long passionate kiss.

Time skip.
At the after party the room was decorated black and purple.
The right half was black with black flowers and black table covers.
The left half was purple, purple flowers and purple table covers.
It was amazing. Mackenzie did a great job.

Normal POV.
Yugi and Yami had a great wedding with no bad things just the two all night, also the newly wedded couple went on their honey moon and had another 'fun' night.
------------------------------------------------------
Yami: I'm so happy aibou
Yugi: me too Yami.
*both kiss and Yami carries Yugi to bed*
Anyways
Vote,comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.