Chapter 10- A Chihuahua and a Light Bulb

Ally got up and rushed out of that place as fast as she could. Although she had to abandon her food. She slowly began to realise that in this strange parallel universe, she seemed to be a typical Mean Girl and was basically hated by everyone.
Oh,joy.
She went down to the grounds and sat on a stone bench under a tree. There were a few people walking around but mostly everyone was in the cafeteria.
Pulling out her phone, Ally went through her contacts list and saw one called 'Mom'. Dialling the number, she waited for her mom to pick up the phone.
"Hello?" she heard her mom say.
"Um,hi,mom, can you pick me up from school?"
"Is it urgent? I'm at the studio"
What studio?
"What studio , mom?"
"What do you mean?! I'm at my studio, Threads!"
"Oh...uh...OK I guess I will stay at school then."Ally replied with a sigh. So her mom was a ...designer??

********************************************
The school day got over and Ally had not spoken to anyone the entire time.
She got into the school bus, got a seat and fell asleep.

Ally woke up when she heard and felt someone wake her up. It was Ashley.
"Hey, your stop is here" Ashley said.
"Oh, thanks" Ally said and got up, smiled at Ashley who looked confused again, and got off.

There was a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen when Ally entered the house.
"Luke!You're making...pasta??" Ally asked and sat at the kitchen counter.
"It's LUCAS. And I always make pasta" he said, serving her some.
Wow,I actually like this Lucas. Ally thought. The other one couldn't boil water.
"May I serve you anything else,sister dear?"
"Uh...no...thanks...brother dear"Ally said and laughed.
Lucas didn't even smile. He just walked away.
How boring.
The rest of the evening, Ally mostly just slept. Waking up at 7:00pm, she rubbed her eyes and went downstairs, realizing that she hadn't seen Buster at all. She saw her brother studying at the dining table.
"Why are you studying ?! College hasn't started yet, right?"
"No, but it starts on Monday and I want to get a headstart." he replied.
"Um...okay. Where's Buster?"
"Who?"
"Buster, our dog!!!"
"Calm down. No Buster resides here. I think you are talking about Pinky"
"Who?"
"Pinky the Chihuahua, our dog."
Ally almost cried. Here, she had a chihuahua?? Noo! She missed her big, loyal Labrador.
Suddenly, her mom came walking into the dining area- but she looked so different!! She wore funky clothes and accessories that were weirdly fashionable, and she was holding a tiny dog with a pink collar.
"Hello Ally. " she said , walked to the fridge, took out a glass and poured herself some juice .Pinky the dog was barking and growling at Ally. "Shh, Pinky, what is up with you?!" her mom said and walked back to the living room
She didn't hug me like she usually does. And she didn't even ask about what happened at school!! Ally thought.

"Oh, mom?" Ally called out.
"Yes?"
"Dad told me today morning that he would be late from work today because he has a dinner outing"
"Okay, you and Lucas order pizza" her mom replied, and turned up the volume of the TV.
"Wait...mom's not gonna cook us dinner?" Ally asked Lucas.
"Does she ever?"
"Um...yes...no?" Ally replied.
"You order pizza, I am just going to eat fruits for dinner" he replied.
"OK I will too." Ally said.
******************************************
An hour later Ally lay in bed, trying to go to sleep. All she had eaten was an apple and a pear.
Ally took out her phone and went through the pictures. There were a million selfies of her, Erica and Rachel and some other random pictures. The songs in phone were super boring too.
Suddenly, Ally thought of something and felt a light bulb go on inside her head.
Did this mean that the Ally of THIS world was currently in her world?!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!