Chapter 7- A Whole New World

On Thursday, Ally awoke to sunshine streaming into her room. Which meant the sun was already quite up. Which meant that she was getting late for school.

Groaning, she reached out her left hand to grab her phone from the bedside table to check the time, but weirdly her hand just met air. Where's my table?? Ally though, now sitting up.

She gasped as she had the shock of her life.

She was in her room alright, but a mirror image of her room.

Also, it was decorated a bit differently. There was a whole lot of makeup on her dressing table, whereas in reality all she owned was a lip balm and some kohl.
Her bookshelf did not have any of her old books, and was instead filled with magazines and CDs of chick flicks.

Also, her bedspread was pink.

Ally tried hard not to scream but failed, and screamed loudly.

She heard footsteps outside her room. Someone knocked on her door, and she heard Luke's voice.
"Is everything alright, sister dear?"

Ally almost fainted. Did Luke just call her 'SISTER DEAR?'

"Um. Yeah..." she said.
"May I come in?"
What?? Usually, Luke used to barge into her room without asking.

"Erm...yeah, come on in"

In came Luke, except...he was wearing a  long sleeved buttoned up shirt, tucked into some formal pants.
What.
"Who are you and what have you done to my brother??" she demanded.

"I am Lucas. I am your brother" he said with an expressionless face.

Luke did NOT like to be called Lucas.

Utterly confused, Ally told him,"Yeah, um, I will get ready and be downstairs in some time."

Luke/Lucas left the room.

Ally steadied herself mentally. Surely, I'm still dreaming. She thought, and pinched herself. Nothing.

Now feeling scared, she decided to just go ahead with the day and see what happens. She got into her shower, which had a whole lot of shampoos, bath bombs and the like, of all exotic sounding flavours.
Hmm,not bad.

While showering, Ally thought hard about what might have happened. Its not everyday that you find your room all different, and that you're NOT in a dream. It felt so unreal.

Taking a nice and long bath, Ally wrapped herself in a fluffy bathrobe she found and opened her closet, to get another shock.

There were uncountable branded clothes and shoes in her closet, and Ally had a hard time choosing what to wear. She finally decided and got into her outfit- blue skinny jeans and a white crop top, with brown boots.Ally never really bothered much about her hair, and today too she just tied it into a high pony. Spying a pair of sunglasses, she grabbed those too. She saw a school bag on the desk, grabbed it and ran down, mentally preparing herself for whatever may await her.

                        ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Twist in the tale.
Vote, comment , enjoy!!