Chapter 12- The weekend

On Saturday Ally woke up to a rainy day. She came downstairs and saw that her mom and dad were eating and Lucas was cooking. This is definitely weird. Ally thought. But yum. Pancakes.
"Hey , Ally, here's your bro-kfast. You get it? Breakfast made by your bro? Bro is brother by the way." Lucas said the whole thing with a poker face.
Seriously?
Ally gave a polite smile. OK, so not my brother,she thought.
After breakfast, her mom went of to her studio.
"But mom, it's Saturday!!" Ally had said.
"An artist never stops her work" her mom replied dramatically. Wow.
Ally did an assignment, watched TV and by noon, she texted Rachel.
Hey. How was the party?
Rachel immediately replied.
Bo-ring . Kind of. I'm calling u
Before Ally could reply, her phone rang.
Ally spent the next half an hour listening to Rachel's rants and when she couldn't take it anymore, she said"Hey can I call u later? Someone's come over"
"Who who who?!?!"she asked.
Gosh, how annoying.
"A unicorn" Ally replied and cut the call, and smirked to herself.
**************************************
The day passed by. Ally slept for a while and later tried to play with Pinky the Chihuahua (who kept running away from her).
Climbing downstairs some time later, she saw Lucas sitting on the couch with two other people. Kids who were close to their age.
Finally some company!! Ally thought. Although she was supposedly "popular" , in this world she felt lonelier than ever before.
The other kids seemed to be even bigger nerds than Luke was. One was a guy of his age, with round, thick rimmed glasses and ...was that a SCAR on his forehead?! Ally nearly had a fangirl moment."Ally, this is David. David, my sister Ally."
"Are you sure your name isn't Harry?" Ally asked, smiling.
"Why would it be?" David said. In a Brit accent.
"Omgomgomg coz your glasses and your scar plus you're British" Ally hyperventilated and realised how cray she was going.
David looked creeped out."Wait, Harry Potter?"
"Um, YES!!what have you been reading all these years?!?!"
"Physics"  he replied.
Ally just stared.
Then she looked at the other kid.
The other kid was a girl of Ally's age and she looked extremely studious too.
"Hi. I'm Gabriella. David's sister" she said, and she looked kind of awestruck at seeing Ally.
"Oh,um,hi, I'm" Ally began but Gabriella interrupted.
"Well obviously you're Ally Nicolette Davis!" she said.
" One of the mean-  oh,uh, I mean popular girls."
"Oh,uh, hmm. Yeah."
"You stuck a whole bunch of chewed gum in my locker. Last week." Gabriella said.
Awkward!!
"I did? I didn't." Ally said and came and sat with them.
"You did."
"Ohhkayyy. I'm sorry." she said, getting annoyed.
"You seem different in real life" Gabriella said.
Real life? What am I, a movie star?! Ally thought.

"Yeah. So. Let's continue studying guys" Luke said.
"Hey what about me?" Ally asked.
"You come study too."
So that was how Ally found herself studying Physics with Gabriella for two whole hours.
After they left, Ally's dad came home from a friend's house and he had brought Chinese takeaway.
Yayyy!! Ally thought. Maybe this ain't such a bad world.

***************************************

It was Sunday afternoon and Ally sat at her table, trying to study but was instead looking out the window and pondering over her life." I should feel guilty that I like this life...right?! "she wondered.
Suddenly her phone rang. It was Erica. "Hey, you. We're here below your house." Ally ran to her window and saw Erica and Rachel in Erica's elder sister Chelsea's car. "Get in, loser, we're going shopping." Erica said into the phone. **Again, I do not own the Mean Girls' lines!!**

*****************************************
That night as Ally lay in bed  , she realised what  a good  time she had had with Erica and Rachel. Sure they were kind of bratty to the other people at school, but they were really fun to hang out with. Probably because she was a part of their "Mean girls trio", but still. At least they didn't ditch her to go shopping on their own as Rachel, Lily and Theresa had done.

             ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Like for Harry Potter!! :)
And I know its confusing right now which world she likes more, but Ally's confused too. She likes the new world better right now, tho.
Okay now that that's clarified.... Hope you liked the chapter :) See you soon.