Chapter 8 - School.

Ally climbed down the stairs and into the kitchen. She saw her dad drinking coffee and reading the newspaper as usual. Hmm...
She remembered the events, of the previous night about how her parents had been asking her whether anything was wrong. She had just shouted at them and ran to her room.
Feeling guilty now, Ally approached her dad, who was now folding up the newspaper.
"Hey dad."
"Hey." her dad replied without looking up.
"I'm really sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to..." she trailed off as her Dad got up and went to the kitchen to wash and keep his finished cup of coffee in the sink.
"Sorry for what?"he said, and looked at his watch, "I have to leave for a meeting immediately, Ally. See you tonight. Tell mom that i will be late from work, we have an office dinner outing." he said and rushed put of the room.
Huh. Weird. Her dad didn't seem to remember. Or care.
Pouring herself some cereal, she sat at the table to eat. Opening her school bag she saw her phone inside, but instead of her usual Harry Potter phone cover, it now had on some fancy studded one.
Nooooo.
Finishing breakfast, she walked to  the bus stop, wondering where her mom was.

********************************************

Getting into the bus, she didn't notice anything very unusual at first,  until she realised that people who usually said hi were not even paying attention to her.
"Ashley! Hi!" she said, and sat next to Ashley, who was in a grade below her and was a very good friend.
Ashley looked kind of shocked. "Oh..uhh...hi" she said, gave a small smile, and looked out the window.
Ally didn't know what else to do so she plugged in her earphones.

*********************************************
As she entered school, she suddenly saw a sight that made her pinch herself and rub her eyes.
Rachel and Erica were sitting together and laughing and chatting away,like the best of friends.
Not knowing what to do,Ally began walking the other way, when suddenly she heard Erica call out - 'Hey Ally!! We're right here!!"
Umm.
She turned around and walked to them, putting on a fake smile.
"Hey Erica. Rachel,"
"Hii-ohmigosh are those shades from Prada?" Rachel said, fanning herself.
Wut.
"I...think...so..." Ally replied, unable to believe that Rachel who was such a tomboy, would actually even care about stuff like this.
"Where are Lily and Theresa?" Ally asked.
""Um...who?" Erica said and then laughed. "We NEVER hang out with them; what's wrong with you?!"
"I have to go." Ally said and started walking away, fast.
She hurried into the school building and tried to find someone who was still sane and still the same.
After aimlessly walking around for a while, the bell rang and everyone rushed to class. Remembering that she had first period Math on Thursdays(and that dreaded test today that she hadn't studied for!!), she rushed to the classroom and ran in, just as the teacher had started teaching.
"May I help you, Ally? " Miss Marie asked.
"Um..."
"I'm currently taking a ninth grade class, you can meet me later." She said.
Ally came out, embarrassed and checked the schedule in her bag. It said first period Biology. Ally ran as fast as she could to the Bio lab. It was going to be a long day.

                 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Vote if you liked the chapter :D