After a long day

After a very long day in the city Thomas and I arrive at my house, it's late afternoon and dad still isn't back yet, which is odd. I check my phone and I have a tone of messages mostly from Alexis one from dad and a few from my cousin Adrian. What the hell does he won't? The one from dad says that he's bot going to be here for the next couple of days. Okay that's strange that has never happened before. But I decide to put it behind me for now, I look at the messages Adrian left me, hey Bella how are you? How's dad been? So what you're going to ignore me now are you? Fine it works both ways. "Fuck you adrian" I say out loud "who's Adrian?" Thomas asks walking into the living room "he's my cousin, for some in know reason he texted me and my phone was off so I didn't hear it and now he's being a prick" I say looking back at my phone my eyes glossing up. I message adrian saying, adrian I didn't know that you texted me because I I did I would of texted you back, I was in the city all day and my phone was turned off and I just turned it back on now, so before you accuse me get all the facts. And sent. By this point years are running down my checks and I'm pissed off "you okay?" Thomas asks taking a seat next to me in the couch I nod "couldn't be better" "you got a text" I look back down at my phone and it's from Adrian. Look who's talking the one who accused me of blowing her off all the time. That's it I've had enough I don't message him back but I call him instead "Thomas you might not want to hear this" I say than Adrian answer "what do you want Bella?" He says "to talk" I sat trying to make it sound like I haven't been crying "yeah that's why the call it texting for a reason and have you been crying?" "I know but if we are going to argue I rather hear you say it then you text me and yes I have been crying because of my god damn cousin seems to give me a hard time" I say "I'm the one that gives you a hard time? You're the one that texts me most of the time and do you know how annoying it gets?" "Well sorry for wanting to be apart of your life because I don't see you coming around anytime soon and you know what I'm tired of being let down especially from you. You were the only one I really had when James died but you like the rest if your family pushed me out of your life and I'll sorry that I've been a bother to you but you know what you don't have to deal with it anymore because I'm over it. Good bye Adrian I hope you have a great life you prick" then I hang up before he has the chance to speak, I just sit there for a moment and then I ball my eyes out. Thomas comes up to me and wraps his arms around I cry into his chest "hey, hey it'll be okay. Please stop crying he deserved what you said to him it's going to be alright. Now where are those pretty eyes of yours" he says lifting my chin to see the smile on my face that disappears as quickly as it came "I messed up badly hu?" "Maybe, but now you don't have to worry about being let down anymore by him his just one less person they you have to worry about and it's one step closer to start caring more about yourself and making you happy" he says "thanks tommy, well it's been a long day so I'm gonna get some shut eye" "I think that's wise" the both of us laugh and head to bed.