Alexis' visit

Time skip~ next week
I wait for Alexis at the airport Thomas by my side. "Oh yeah thomas fair warning lock your door when u sleep" "why?" He asks while chuckling "because knowing Alexis she'll do something, not too sure what. But she is absolutely in love with u so if she hugs u and not me u know why" this causes us to go into a fight of laughing, "thanks for the warning love" he says when the laughing died down "anytime tommy". we wait another 5 minutes then I spot Lexi "oi Lexi" I scream which gets her attention she turns towards us and runs over to us, when she is close enough she drops her bags and hugs me and I do the same "hi" I say "missed u" she replies "missed u too" I say before we pulled away, she let's out a huff "Alexis this is thomas, Thomas this is Alexis" I say looking at Lexi as a smile crosses her face "umm h-hey" she says trying to say cool even though I know that she is dying inside "hi, well should we get going?" Thomas asks I nod grabbing Alexis' bags "oi I can carry them myself u know" "yeah I know but either way u were gonna get me to carry your bags anyway sis" I say with a chuckle she just rolls her eyes at me I look over at Thomas who is smiling in amusement "stop smiling would ya" I say to him with a smile of my own "I know what that smile means" I add "I don't know what u r talking about love" he says I roll my eyes and look at Lexi who is by the looks of it trying not to fan girl I take my jumper off and hand it to her she gives me a weird look and I raise my eyebrows 'I know you're trying not to scram' I mouth to her she takes it and screams into my jumper. I couldn't help but laugh at her "umm love, what is she doing?" Thomas asks me pointing to Alexis "oh umm don't worry about it" I say through laughter "thanks bells" she says handing me my jumper back I just roll my eyes "welcome lexipop" then it's her turn to roll her eyes "had to bring that up?" She says "I could say that same thing to u and I know what u would of said. That's my job to bring all the memories back" I say "okay yeah I would of" Alexis sighs.

When we get back to the apartment I take Alexis' stuff to my room. "Hey Isabella" I hear Angus call, Lexi looks at me and I just shake my head as I walk to the balcony "hey Angus, what's up?" I say looking up at him "the bloody sky" he answers with a smile I just roll my eyes "ha ha very funny" I say "Bella who u talking to?" Alexis whines coming up to me "Alexis this is Angus and Angus this is Alexis" I say starching the back of my neck "oh is this, umm hi" Alexis says stoping herself mid sentence "hi, I didn't know u had someone over I'll talk to u later Bella" Angus says "umm okay see u later" he walks inside "is that the guy u were talking about?" I nod "he's hot" I nod again with a small smile, we walk back in and go put a movie on, not really watching since we're catching up. There's a knock on the door "Isabella could u get that please?" Thomas says from the kitchen "sure thing tom" I say getting up, I open the door to see Will Poulter "hey Will" I say with a smile, he gives me a hug "hey Bella" "come in" I say when we pull away "tom, Will's here" i say walking to the kitchen to get a drink he nods "hey Will, kitchen mate" tom says, Will walks in as I walk out to see a shocked expression on Lexi's face "you know Will Poulter?" she whisper shouts I nod "yeah, I've seen him a few times" I say "you lucky bitch" she whisper, I just shrug "what can I say, the good thing about living with a celebrity" I say "what are the cons?" "don't know yet, people don't know I live with him, and I'll like to keep it that way because I can just imagine what people will say about me" I say with a sigh "oi come on, people will love u. Stop putting yourself down" she says hitting my arm "see I'm not the only who agrees that u put yourself down" Thomas says walking past us "we're gonna be out for a bit, okay?" Thomas says when he opens the door "alright see ya later" then they walk out. Alexis and I spent the rest of the day talking, laughing joking around and eating.