Reading

When we get back to my place, Thomas won't stop asking to read one of my imagines "okay, for crying out loud stop asking. Let me get my laptop" I say walking into my room. I open my laptop and chose one that he can read, I'll let him read the maze runner one. I hand him my laptop "it's 4 pages long, so enjoy" I say "what's this?" Ava asks taking a seat next to Thomas on the couch "just something" I say "did u write this?" She asks I nod "I'll be back, I need to make a few phone calls" I say before walking to the front yard. The first call was to Toney, asking him if he wants one of dad's cars and he has to say no doesn't he. I decide in the morning the I'll take pics and put them on gumtree and see how much I'll get for them. Next all is to Al "hey Al" I say when he picks up "hey kiddo. What's up?" "Umm listen, I'm moving to England so just forget about Nathan. I don't care if he lives anymore, he has to live with the guilt of killing dad, not me" "who r u moving to England with?" "Family friends that live there. Got to go, talk to u later" then I hang up. I walk inside "so what do u think? Like it or is it shit?" I ask Thomas "wow, that was bloody amazing. Are u sure u wrote that?" He says, I look down and smile "thanks tommy" I say looking up again "one question. Why would u write that u cut?" Ava asks, I look down and away from them "I have to do something" I say walking into my room to get changed. I sit on my bed and look at my arm that have faint scars all over my arm, I let out a sigh. Then my phone starts ringing, I listen to my ringtone wherever u r so it's Adrian. I don't answer I really don't want to talk to him "r u going to answer that?" Thomas asks coming into view, I shake my head "it's Adrian" I whisper "so, why did u walk away before?" I look at him confused "what do u mean?" "When Ava asked that question" I look down again "oh, umm. A year ago, I use to u know, self harm I've stopped because Alexis told me to and she was getting upset cause I was. I still think about self harming, but I don't so I just write stuff with it in them. That's the main reason why I write because I get my feelings down but with a twist in it" I explain there's a moment of silence I finally look up at Thomas "please don't tell anyone" I say "don't worry love. I won't"