Revenge

Al is in his 30 and he was assigned to train me and look after me on my mission. The mission to get revenge on my step brother Nathan for killing my dad. Yeah I found out that he was the one who killed him and the police gave me a licence to kill him and that's the reason why I haven't been at school for who knows how long but they do send me the work but yeah Al has been helping me with fighting and all that. "Okay Al where is he?" I ask when I hop in the car fixing up the weapons "a good place to die, that's where" "grave yard?" He nods "who's here?" "Umm just some people that I know" I answer "maybe we should sit this out" my head snaps towards him "you're kidding right? This is the first sign we have had on him in weeks and your telling me the we shouldn't go" I yell at him "look I would only tell you that you shouldn't do this if there was a good reason. And I don't think that u should go because he has guys surrounding the place if they see u there you're dead" u know there is no point on arguing with him "fine, call me when another opportunity comes up" I say getting out of the car and slamming the door shut, I hear him sigh "Isabella listen to me" he says getting out "no you listen to me Al. We have been searching for him for weeks and ever since I found out that Nathan killed my father I've only wanted revenge. The dick doesn't know how I look so I could get away with it, it's not like I'm going to be put in prison for killing the man that killed my dad because I'm allowed to. U just don't get it. Just forget it, tell me when u find something else" and with that I walk inside and go straight to the backyard and grab the knife that I have and throw it at the fence and then I yell in frustration "u okay?" I hear someone say, I turn to face Thomas "yeah, I guess I should explain what has been happening for the past month or so now" I say walking towards him "okay umm so I found out that Nathan was the one that killed my dad, so the police  gave me a licence to kill him, Al has been my trainer for fighting and some other things  for the past month" he looks really shocked "so you're planing on killing your step brother because he killed your dad?" He asks "yeah pretty much that's the plan" I say looking down "a 13 year old girl is going to kill someone to get revenge for what? Just cause he killed your dad. Do you really think that's going to help u?" Thomas yells at me "u have no idea what the fuck is going on with me. For crying out loud you don't even know me that well, you haven't had to deal with death that your step brother has caused u. I don't care that I'm 13 and that I'm thinking of killing someone. I have my reasons like he had his for killing dad" I yell back tears falling down my face "u know what forget it" I say going to the side gate, opening it and then start my motorbike I start it and just ride. Oh well I forgot my helmet nothing new there I just ride for a bit just so I can sought out my head before having to deal with Thomas. And god only knows what he is going to say.