Second Date

Im Nayeon POV

I woke up extremely early today, and nice thought, I'm currently thinking about him. Last night, seeing him cried that hard hurts me. Sometimes, I felt that I should comforted him but at second thought, he's bright personality that he'd shown before made me feel I should stay put. He could confront anything, he seemed like that. Or should I take the urge to ask him? I don't know.

I looked at my phone, it's already 8 a.m. I started to dress up for breakfast for the first time together with my fiancé and our family. Then I heard knocking sound and walked over to open the door. As I open the door, he's already waiting for me outside with smile on his face. He's not in suit today. He's wearing simple white knitted long sleeve with pitch black skinny jeans and Nike Air sneakers.

" Annyeong! Let's join them for breakfast. I bet they've been waiting for us because you took way to long to dress up, I guess." He kept teasing me. Yeah, I kind of admit his statement as I'm still holding my lipstick.

" Yeah, my bad. Sorry." I was pouting then quickly apply my lipstick. " Don't pout like a kid. You're old already." He teased me again and again. " Well, as I'm older than you, you should obey me, Jaein-ah~."

Sung Jaein POV

"Wow, we'd just engaged yesterday, and you seem to play your wife-to-be character well. This is gonna be bad for me." I said to her and she widened her eyes then slapped my arm.

"Ouch! It's hurt, Nayeon-ah!" I slipped of my tongue as I called her without 'noona'. She just smiled and dragged me to the café downstairs.

Im Nayeon POV

He did called me by my name. only by my name. I'm three years older, but he called me not as her noona. That made me realized that he's my fiancé, not a donsaeng. We then join the breakfast with our parents along with Tiffany unnie and her fiancé, Nickhun oppa.

"So, as you know, the four of us had something to give to both of you as an engagement present. We bought you a house. Here's the address. It's near to both of your company, Nayeon and Jaein. And you should start packing up your staff and we wish you could move in this weekend." My dad explained.

Jaein almost choked as he heard that we should stay together. I quickly patted his back and gave him handkerchief to wipe himself. Seriously, this kid sometimes need to be taken care of.

Sung Jaein POV

"May I ask why we need to move in together? We're not even married yet." I said as I wipe my shirt. "You see, Jaein-ah, take Tiffany noona as your example. They've been staying together as soon as they got engaged. That's some sort of tradition in Korea. I know you've just got back from States, and I hope you will adjust yourself here. Okay? I know you're aware of every single thing that will happen. But, I trust you and Nayeon. You'll be fine, my son." He placed his hand above my hand and patted me slightly. It's been so long since he held my hand and smile like that. I miss him. I miss his smile. And I say " It seems like I have to. Are you okay with it, Nayeon?" I asked her. "Okay I guess." She replied.

Then we're left by ourselves. And I decided to cancel my meeting today and called my PA. I then asked her " Do you want to go for a walk at the beach? It's okay if you wanna ask him along. I'm fine with it."

"Who?" she asked me back. "Your boyfriend, of course. I'm afraid that he will get jealous. So...." Actually I wanted to avoid awkward conversation because of this morning news. And I thought we should tell Yoongi hyung about this.

"He's not here. He's back to work. We can just have our date together." She said and then went blushing.

"Okay! You want to walk or by car?" I asked. "Let's just walk." She replied.

The weather was very good to be at outside. We sat on the bench at the beach and kept talking about random things, which actually in order to reduce the awkwardness.

"So, we're gonna live together, I mean in the same house. Are you really fine with it? I'm worried for you a bit. Tell me if you feel so. We can fix it." I was very concern about her. Well, things sometimes didn't turned out as we wished.

" Yeah, it was so sudden, but I think we can manage it well. Are we? I believe in you, so do myself. And I think our parents arrangements is the best for us. Everything will turn out well. Just go with the flow I guess. Hahahaha" she said while looking at me with 'Fighting' gesture.

"Wanna grab something to eat? I saw ice cream shop on our way. I'll get it for you. " I said to her.

"Call! Hmm.. I want red velvet flavour, no toppings. Thank you!" she then smiled upon ordering the flavour.

"Yes, Miss. I'll be back. Don't wandering around. I might left you here if I couldn't find you later." I teased her again. I love teasing her. Then I felt a slap on my left arm. That was her doings.

I went running to the ice cream shop. Luckily there's only a few customers so it won't take too long for her to wait. As I wandering around in the shop, I spotted someone, someone that I knew. I took quite long to remember the name. who was it? Ah... " Min Yoongi hyung? But, Nayeon said he's not here. And yet, he's with a girl." I said in my mind. Maybe his client lives around here. Or maybe his sister, cousin because he seems pretty close with her. But, she said he left for a meeting or something. I should not jump into conclusion right now. I must investigate about him. I don't want him to hurt Nayeon.

Im Nayeon POV

I felt kind of bored a bit when he left me. And then I saw a girl squatting in the middle of the shore. It seems unsual, so I decided to walk to her. As I walked closer I heard the girl was sobbing, and it's getting louder. "Hey, what's wrong? Dear, what's wrong? Tell unnie. Unnie can help you." I asked her.

" I was lost. I don't know the way back. I left the hotel alone. Without my mum. I'm scared. Help me, unnie." The unknown girl pleaded. She was about five years old.

" Hey, don't cry, okay. Unnie's here. I'll help you, okay. Let's sit here first. Calm down. Unnie's not a bad person." I kept her calm.

Sung Jaein POV

"Yes, unnie is not a bad person. Oppa too. Here, eat this. Then we'll walked you back to the hotel. Okay? What is the name of your hotel?" I overheard their conversation. I gave the girl my ice cream and gave Nayeon the other one. " Thank you, oppa." She said while sobbing. " You're so cute. What's your name?" I asked. " Han Joo In. Oppa neun? Unnie neun?" She's getting calmer. " Oppa's name is Sung Jae In." "Unnie's name is Im Na yeon." We replied.

"Are you dating each other?" she suddenly asked out of nowhere. " We're actually getting married later." I said and Nayeon stared at me. " Ah, you're staying at which hotel? It's getting late, Jooin. We should walked you to hotel now." I managed to divert the tense here. " It's S Hotel. I kind of wandering around, so I don't know where is it." The girl told us. "We stayed there too. We should go now." I lead the way as Nayeon was holding Jooin hand tightly. She looks so feminine that made me thought of having family with her. She'll be a very good mother. I could feel that.