Chapter 5

The weather wasn't bad, and the 04 was early. I really hoped this luck wouldn't end. I got on the train and sighed when I checked my watch. Today, I would be about ten minutes early. I had entered the last coaches and I immediately regretted entering this very coach. The guy was witted a few steps from the door, and our eyes met. We both looked away, and I knew this because when I looked at him again, he was focused on his backpack. I looked for a chair a bit far away from his. I even thought about changing coaches, but the wind between the coaches would ruin my hairstyle, and he would think I was running away from him...which would be a bit true.

I took out my headphones and jammed them onto my phone, and listened to my music. My choice of music was very simple. Anything by Enya, Nicki Minaj, Jason Derulo or Austin Mahone. My favourite artist though, had to be Kanye West.

I especially loved listening to Cheyenne by Jason Derulo on the way to school, because it gave me that wide awake feeling. I lay back in my seat and relaxed, but tried not to fall asleep, then so,some tapped me on my shoulder. My eyes opened sleepily but a little alert.

A pink little book was the first thing I saw. I looked up confused and discovered that it was him again. His face was getting a little too familiar. He bit his lip nervously and said something I couldn't hear. I realised I was still wearing my headphones and Jason Derulo's voices blurred in my ears. I smiled embarrassed by my rudeness and raised my eyebrows hinting him that I hadn't heard a word he said.

He placed the book on my lap and sat next to me. I froze at the thought of him sitting so close to me, so I concentrated on the little book. The front cover of the book was glittery and pink, and it gave me the impression that it was a ten year old's diary. Strangely, it had my name in glittery letters written boldly in front. My first thought was that he had written a book about me, and that would have been weird but sweet.

I looked at him, confusion written all over my face. He smiled and looked at his hands. He actually blushed, and it looked pretty on him.

'I have no idea how it got to me, but I believe it is yours.' He said looking hopeful. My heart skipped and I had to keep from laughing. This was the funniest coincidence ever. I never had a diary, and I wouldn't know what to write in it.

'I think I got it from your yard sale.' He continued to explain. 'But I don't remember taking it...' He sighed. I was still clueless. My diary? Really?

'Unless you are not Aneleigh?' He suggested. I shook my head in confusion. 'I am Aneleigh' I answered opening the book. He quickly held my hand in a gesture t stop me. I looked at him in confusion, what the hell was going on?

'I might have invaded your privacy a bit.' He admitted, taking the diary and stuffing it into my open backpack. Then he let go of my hand and wore a serious look on my face.

'I'm Keaton by the way,' He began. Then he laughed lightly. 'Well you already seem to know that.' He added, smiling meaningfully. I nodded even though I had no idea what the hell he was talking about.
'I'm Aneleigh, but you already know that.' I responded sarcastically. He turned serious again, and he wore a far away look in his gorgeous eyes.

'Okay, firstly I want you to know that I don't come from a rich family, we are pretty much average.' He admitted, frowning. I got a little scared that I had done something wrong, but what?

'I am not a Casanova either.' He added. 'Although I am flattered by the compliment.' He said smiling to himself. Still, I had no idea where all this was coming from.

'I don't have a specific type of girl I wanna go out with, but I am pretty sure that wild outgoing girls are not my type.' He continued, and I decided not to stop him.  'Plus, how sure are you that I am not a virgin?' He asked looking me straight in the eye. My mouth flew open, but nothing came out. I personally did not think virginity suited him, but how did he know what I thought. My voice returned and I managed to utter out, 'Where on earth is all this coming from?' I whispered careful not to grab anyone's attention. An old lady sitting by the door was already eyeing me suspiciously.
He looked at me with raised eyebrows, obviously confused by my cluelessness.