11) Love and Light

Sean curled into Mark's chest, humming lightly to the tune of his favourite song.

"Mark, what's you say we turn on something fun?" Sean mumbled into his torso.

"What do you have in mind?"

Sean got up lightly, picking up a CD. He placed it into their player, turning it to the highest volume.

"Sound familiar?"

The light melody vibrated the walls of the house, the violins methodically playing against their ear drums. Mark smiled lightly, pulling the smaller Irishman into his grasp.

"Our first slow dance in college, I remember," Mark chuckled. He placed his hand on Sean's waist, his right one holding his back. Sean lazily wrapped his arms around Mark's neck. He brushed his nose against Mark's tan neck, causing a wave of goosebumps.

"I love it when you hold me like this, you know," Sean whispered. Mark laughed, his dark eyes shimmering in the lamp light.

"Yeah, I know. It's a treat for me too."

Sean held Mark's dark gaze, his ocean eyes darting from his eyes to his lips.

He stood on his toes, though unnecessary, and kissed Mark lightly. Sean's lips barely brushed his, teasing him.

"That's not funny."

Sean giggled.

"I think it is."

"Oh really?" Mark growled lightly, spinning Sean to the music.

"Want to know what I find funny?"

Sean looked down, only to have his chin brought back upwards.

"Eyes on me, hon," Mark whispered.

He pulled Sean close, their chests pressed against one another's.

Mark rubbed his nose against Sean's, growling lightly.

Bending down, he pressed his lips to Sean's roughly. Their mouths moved together to the rhythm of the music. Mark tightened his grip, Sean following suit.

The music continued, their dancing never faltering. Sean made sure that their lips never parted, no matter how much they swayed.

Their times had been dark, but they had begun to find the light again within each other.

This is a sucky chapter!

I'm getting back into the groove of updating, so enjoy a small bit of random fluff as I get into the plot again!

~Grey