2) If Loving You Is Wrong

"Mark, what was that little stunt in there for?" Sean asked as he padded down the hallway.

"What ever do you mean?" Mark shouted from the kitchen. Sean walked in, and smirked at the site; Mark, in his shorts, making lunch.

"I'm making sandwiches, is that cool with you?" He asked. Sean snaked his arms around Mark, nuzzling his nose into his spine.

"Whatever you do sounds good to Me."

Sean kissed Mark's bare shoulder, then moved to the living room. Upon entering, he saw that they had a voicemail.

"Did you miss a call, love?" He shouted.

"No, but you might have," Mark mumbled through a bit of sandwich as he entered the room.

Sean pushed the play button, and they both listened.

"ONE NEW MESSAGE: This is an important message for Sean and Mark,  from the National Foundation of Love-"  "It's just a telemarketer, delete it." Sean said, moving to push the delete button.

"No, listen."

Sean hit play again.
"Of Love, brought to you through men and women, not two of each. I am watching your disgusting ways. Look for me."

With that, the line cut out.

Sean stared at the phone. He picked it up, looking for the number that called.

"It's restricted, " he sighed, running a hand through his seafoam hair.

Mark walked over. He wrapped an arm around Sean, kissing his forehead.

"Don't let it get to you. It's probably just someone that's mad that you're off the bakery," Mark said. Sean stared at him, confused.

"The saying is 'off the market'."

Mark smiled.

"For you it's bakery, because you're so sweet and irresistible."

Sean laughed, and kissed Mark lightly.

"You know what? Let them be," he sighed, locking lips with the taller man again,

"If loving you is wrong, then I never want to be right again."