13) Stupor

Felix coughed, licking the fabric gagging him. He blinked slowly, taking in the shadowed room around him. Looking down, his ocean eyes scanned the rope binding him to a wooden chair. His hands were stuck behind him with the same material.

"Oh, good, you're awake!" an English voice called out excitedly. Aaron walked into sight; Felix's eyes shot open wide, shocked that Aaron was involved.

"Untie me!" Felix yelled. The fabric muffled his words, creating small, pathetic sounds in place of his words.

"Felix, you silly goose, you can't talk with a gag on!" Aaron laughed. He walked over, moving his hands behind Felix's head. He stopped, cocking his head to the side.

"Mmmh, I don't know if Boss wants me to take this off..."

Felix looked to him, pleading with his eyes. He could feel his gag reflex lunging his throat.

"I suppose I can. You sound like you might make a mess if I don't, and I KNOW Boss wouldn't want that." Aaron spoke. He untied the fabric slowly, pulling it from Felix's teeth.

"Aaron," Felix choked. His mouth was parched from the gag.

"Why am I here?"

Aaron inhaled sharply, a look of contemplation on his face.

"I don't know if I can tell you that."

Felix stared at him. A grown man, unaware of what he can and can't say.

"Well, why don't you know?"

"Because," Aaron sighed,

"I don't know what all Boss wants me to tell you before he gets here."

Who the hell is Boss? What is this kid's problem? Felix thought to himself.

"I haven't seen you in forever, Felix! How have you been?" Aaron smiled. He sat in a second chair, facing Felix. 

"I mean, I WAS fine. Now I'm pissed off. Why am I here?"

Aaron groaned, throwing his head back in frustration.

"Why do you have to make this so haaaaard." Aaron moaned, crossing his arms.

"How am I the one making this hard? At least you can move." Felix stated flatly.

"Becaaaaause," Aaron sighed,

"I WANT to tell yooou. But I caaan't."

Felix felt his pale face turn crimson.

"Listen here you little shit, you are a grown ass man. You have the capability, the freedom, to do and say whatever the hell you want. So, why am I here?"

Aaron closed his hazelnut eyes, in thought.

"Tell. Me. Now." Felix growled.

Aaron looked at him, clearly frustrated.

"Fine. But if I get in trouble, I'm blaming you."

Felix laughed, flipping his wheat coloured hair out of his eyes.

"I'll take the heat. Now, spill."

Aaron sat forward, fiddling with the knots on Felix's restraints.

"We need your help with a project."

"Who is 'we'?" Felix retorted.

Just then, a door opened. The creaking echoed through the air, breaking the otherwise silence sitting in the atmosphere around them. 

A baritone voice called out. 

"Aaron, is he awake?"

Aaron jolted up, retying the gag on Felix quickly. Felix bit at him, choking on the wet fabric.

"Yes sir, he is sir!" Aaron shrieked, placing the chair back. Footsteps coming down a flight of stairs boomed and rang in their ears.

Felix squinted, seeing a pair of feet walking down the way. Very slowly, a muscular body met his gaze as the mysterious man walked further. Felix saw his arms, his torso, his chest. Making way until-

No. There's no fucking way-

Felix's eyes were wide, his mouth hung in shock.

"Untie his mouth." the man said. Aaron ran forward, removing the gag once again.

Felix looked up, shocked. He couldn't comprehend the person standing in front of him.

"Heyah, Felix. Long time no see, huh?"

He stared at the man, looking from him, to Aaron, and back to him.

I cannot believe...

Felix licked his lips, trying to find his words. Finally, his shock took the best of him. He blinked repeatedly. 

"K-Ken?!"