Movie Night with Friends!

Angiela, Reysel, Ivy and Trishia have been planning to watch the premiere of Insidious 2 for the past two weeks and finally the day of the movie release has come.

"I'm so excited!" Angiela said.

"Can we grab some food before we go in?" Ivy asked.

Reysel,Trishia and Angiela laughed at Ivy. Typical glutton Ivy, they all thought.

"Where should we buy?" Trishia asked.

"ALL!" Ivy shouted.

The four of them practically went to every snack store at the mall and bought so many food.

"Can we finish all of THESE?" Angiela asked.

"OF COURSE!" Ivy said.

They all went inside the theatre to watch the movie. There were only a few people watching.

"I thought a lot of people were gonna watch..." Reysel said.

"I also expected that, come let's sit down" Angiela said.

They got great seats because there were a lot of vacant seats. Trishia looked at her watch. It was already 8:00 pm.

"The mall is going to be closed by the time the movie finishes" Trishia said.

"Scary..." Reysel tried to sound like a ghost.

'Shhh the movie's starting!" Angiela said.

They all kept quiet and concentrated on the movie. About halfway through the movie Ivy was done eating everything.

"Can I have some popcorn Ivy?" Trishia asked.

"It's all gone!" Ivy said.

"What? You finished it all? BY YOURSELF?" Trishia said in disbelief.

Ivy just gave her a big smile and they continued watching the movie.

The movie was over at 10:30 pm.

"It wasn't so scary..." Angiela said as they left the cinema.

"Yeah, Insidious 1 was better!" Trishia agreed.

"I think it was nice" Ivy said.

"Your just saying that because you enjoyed EATING!" Reysel said and they all laughed.

They noticed they were the only ones left at the mall except a guard.

"Please leave the mall and use the other escalators at the other side of the mall, the one nearby is already turned off" he told them.

They started walking towards the escalators.

"Trishia I'm scared!" Ivy said going closer to Trishia.

"Shut up Ivy! Just think about food!" Trishia said.

"FOOD!" Ivy smiled.

"Hey look there's a little boy crying" Reysel said pointing to a boy crying infront of the closed toy store.

They went nearer to him and asked him why he was crying.

The little boy looked up and wiped his tears.

"I'm lost! I can't find my daddyy!" he sobbed.

The four of them were frozen from fear. The boy's tears were blood and his eyes were all black.

"Can you help me find him?" he asked them but his voice was not of a little boy but it was a man's voice.

They all screamed and ran away from the boy. The girls were split into three groups.