Miss Unfortunate Part 3

Adrien sat on Marinette's bed, messing with his hair, not knowing what to do. Tikki sat on his lap, Plagg to his cheek. "Don't worry Adrien, we will some way to get Marinette back" Tikki told Adrien hugging his cheek. He knew they would somehow find a way, but if they did, how would he purify the akuma? He was stressing over the fact his love may die so suddenly from a little misunderstanding of being akumatized. "Tikki, I don't think I'll be able to help Marinette. I'm just bad luck." Tikki giggled at Adrien, Plagg knowing why. Adrien took her giggling as he yawned. "Adrien, rest a bit before heading off." Adrien nodded and layed in Marientte's bed, her scent all over the comfy bed. "Good night princess."
Marinette was in Hawk Moth's lair, in her akumatized state. She fell to the ground, holding her earrings and quietly said to herself, "Tikki spots on." Her kwami transformed her into Ladybug. Adrien shocked from where Tikki had vanished to freaked out. "O MY GOD PLAGG!! WHAT IF HAWK MOTH TOOK HER EARRINGS!! NUUUU MY BABY MARI!!!" Plagg slapped Adrien and held his face tightly. "Calm your cheese Adrien." Adrien stood up and decided to track Tikki. "PLAGG CLAWS OUT" he said transforming into Chat Noir
Chat ran through Paris entirely looking and calling for Tikki, but didn't hear the squeaky kwami's voice. Then he gave up, sat near the Eiffel Tower on a building when he saw a certain figure. She was crying and screaming "I'm sorry" over and over. Chat ran to the girl to see it was someone he though he'd never expect. "My..Lady" he said relieved and tears brimming at the corners of his eyes. "Chat I'm so sorry, I let myself get akumatized" Chat didn't care, he hugged her tightly, tears streaming down his cheeks as he kissed her. Ladybug kissed back and hugged a lose hug, scared she'll be Miss Unfortunate. A when a stabbing came over her and she let go of Chat and made sure to tell him this. "Chat my rose you gave me is akumatized, I'm about to de-transform, and when I do, take Tikki and run." He nodded when her beautiful red bodysuit with black spots turned into a white dress with her black spots. Her tears keep streaming while she smiled and she said "I'm sorry" before attacking Chat. He grabbed Tikki and ran as far as he could away from her. 

"My lady" 

__________________________________
HEYYYYYYY I'M ALIVE!!
Anyways so I'm gonna be doing my best for
more daily updates okay.

I will be writing everyday
and if I don't update
just know there will be a chapter waiting 
for you ;3~Rias

PS: who wants a smutty chapter 

;3 ;3 ;3 ;3 ;3 ;3 ;3