Rise of Chat Noir (/*^*)/

Marinette shook Chat over and over, screaming, "wake up you silly cat, don't play these games with me, I don't like it." Chat didn't move as Plagg removed himself from the miraculous. Adrien laid there as Marinette continued to crying as Hawk Moth froze in place, realizing what he had done. "Adrien..I'm sorry"he said before dropping to his knees, allowing his cane to fall to the ground. "ADRIEN, I'M SORRY!! WAKE UP! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?" He slammed his fist into the floor as Marinette looked up, confused, still with tears within her eyes. Hawk Moth's transformation comes off as Felix is revealed. "Felix, your Hawk Moth.." Marinette quietly said to him, her voice a bit squeaky from crying and raspy. He hung his head low without responding to the dark haired girl. She got up and slapped Felix in the face. "You knew he was Chat Noir, you knew this entire time." Felix stayed still as Marinette violently shook Felix. "YOU KNEW, AND YOU STILL KILLED HIM! YOU REALIZED WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! YOU'VE KILLED YOUR BROTHER!" Felix continued to stay silent as Nooroo flew up to Marinette. "Hello Ladybug, I'm Nooroo, Felix's miraculous." Felix looked up, shocked at the sudden reveal. "Hello Nooroo, my name is Marinette." Tikki comes out and hugs Nooroo, Plagg following behind her. "Nooroo!!! I'm so glad to see you!" They kwami's hugged in reunion as Plagg held Nooroo's hand. "Please help me get Adrien back, he can't die, especially since...." Plagg paused, Tikki finishing his sentence. "Since he's your favorite Master." Plagg nodded and Nooroo flies to Felix and turns back to face the kwami's. Tikki and Plagg nod and they held hands. Nooroo flies up to Adrien as Marinette jump a bit worried. "What are you going to do to him" she asked shaking a bit. Nooroo just sighed and looked to Tikki and Plagg as they nod and a swirl of light appeared, consuming both. Once the light went down, Tikki and Plagg both where in human form. Tikki has blue eyes with red hair, a black ladybug brooch on her hair, with a cutest red and black ladybug dress and black shoes. Plagg has his regular cat like green eyes, his hair black as coal, and he wore a hoodie and fitted jeans, both being black as well. "Well look at you my little ladybug, your purrfect you know that?" Plagg said looking up and down at Tikki. She just merely giggled and looked towards Marinette. "Mari...I know this is going way to fast but you need to do as I said, I'll explain later." Marinette nodded and came close to her human kwami as Tikki jesters to her to sit next to Adrien. "Take his miraculous off Marinette and put it on." Marinette looked at Adrien and gave him a light kiss before taking his ring and putting it on. "Now chant 'spots on' and 'claws out' and Nooroo will tell you the rest." Marinette was scared and didn't know what was going on but took a deep breath. "TIKKI SPOTS ON!!" As soon as Tikki came into her miraculous she chanted "PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!!" That's when the light swirled around her and she felt so much power. Nooroo looked at her and simply told her "give him your love, your love will bring him back to you." Marinette hugged him, and whispered in his hear "Je t'aime" as a white light come around her and Adrien. The ring flew off Marinette's finger and on to his, as a black and neon green light appeared. Everything disappeared all of a sudden and the room went quite. Marinette came even closer to Adrien, and quietly called his name. "Adrien?" The blonde's eyes open with a smirk across his face. "Miss me princess?" Marinette tackled him into a kiss as she also scolded him for making her worry. Felix sighed and looked away, Nooroo right beside him. "Your going to be okay master? She is the person you love, aren't I right?" Felix smiled and nodded "she's also related to the person I love, Bridgette." Nooroo sighed and nodded with a smile of encouragement as he told his master, "you'll find her, with or without the miraculous."