Brother Rivalry

Next morning~
Adrien woke up, our happy cinnamon roll rolled out of bed to the bathroom to be greeted by Marinette, in a towel, using her leg. His blush grew to a limit and Adrien fell back, having a rush of blood reach out of his nostril. "ADRIEN" Marinette cried out. She picked him up and carried him to his bed and allowed him to lay there till he got up.
Mean while, Felix was making eggs, thinking about our bluenette. Marientte walked down the steps to the kitchen where Felix has already made breakfast. "Good morning Marientte, is my slacker of a brother up yet?" Marientte shook her head, a little offended that he called his brother by such names. "Well I hope you enjoy today's breakfast. I heard your family owns a bakery so you must have great taste." Marientte chuckled as she sat down and tried the food. Her eyes lit up as she looked at him with happiness and determination of finishing the food. "IT'S DELICIOUS!" Felix chuckled and went on to make some more, just in case there's no more for Adrien.
All the shouting woke our little knight in cat armor up, wiping the blood off his nose, and taking a shower, he head down stairs to see a stuff Marinette and a grinning Felix. Wait..grinning..happy. Adrien went to the table and sat right across from Marinette. She looked at the time and jumped up. "Omg! I'm going to be late for work at the bakery!" she said jumping up. She winced and fell back to her seat as Felix have a confused look. Adrien sighed and have her the "I told you" look. "The doctor said no walking for two months, and that means, no work, both jobs." He gave a glare which he never gave, ever and left. Felix looked at Marinette and they started talking.

After a while, Adrien came back to a lonely Felix reading a book. "Where Mari" asked our little kitten. His brother looked at him and then smiled. "Speaking of Marinette, how long have you known her?" Adrien was a little shocked by the sudden conversation but decided to reply. "Since middle school. Why-" Adrien started but was cut off by Felix. "Oh I see, well that's nice, carry on your way." Adrien was now completely and utterly confused but decided to leave it be. After an hour of searching he put the t.v. on to see our heroine, Ladybug, saving another citizen from an akuma attack as she goes back. Adrien turned the tv off and opened the windows of his room, waiting for her to jump in. But before he can see his princess and scold her, he hears a noise downstairs. He went to check and it was coming from the library. "Plagg you imbecile, no one in this house has the miraculous." It was Felix, talking to Plagg. How did he know about the miraculous, and how does he know Plagg so well? "Listen salty codger, yes there is, and don't start a fight with me, my new master is way more fun and awesome, and he gives my favorite cheese daily!" Felix rolled his eyes at the cat kwami.
Adrien's eyes widen at what he saw. But that's when-
_________________________
Hey hey hey
I'm late late late
I'm sorry
But I'm trying my best
Also I hope you all enjoys
The goal is 34
And please rate IF u will 1-5