Hawk Moth's story

I grew up not knowing what happiness was, I suffered greatly all my life. My mother had died and my father was a stuck up man after her passing. Then, at the age of 16, I was gifted with something called a miraculous. It was a ring which gave me the power to become a superhero. I never used it in my life, knowing the small consequences that came with it and decided to keep it to myself. That's when I saw her. Her hair, her eyes, she was beautiful. She hid her identity behind a mask of red and black dots. I so longed to meet her, speak to her, love her. I broke the promise I made myself and I became the superhero. I went after her, and we became close friends, but I wanted more. I wanted to hug her, swoon her, make her mine. Yet as hard as I tried, she never came to me. She continued to never reveal her name to me, her identity, her family, friends, school. I still loved her anyway. That's when that faithful night came. A rose upon my hand, a sentence in my heart as I watched her fall to the ground covered in red. She was impaled, and no longer breathing. I ran to her side, her mask disappearing. It was the girl who always came to me at school. She asked me to the movies, she offered me sweets, and even tho I would let her down harshly, she'd always smile. "BRIDGETTE" I screamed, my little superhero gone, that's what I thought anyways as she came to school the next day. I wanted to run and hug her but I was myself again. I couldn't as I saw, her miraculous were gone. Later I searched high and low, trying to find her earrings when I met a man. He told me, "I hate the miraculous, and decided to give them up." He gave me the earrings and rested a butterfly as he jumped off the building. My ring and the earrings disappeared as the butterfly stayed. I put it on, as I became another hero, but this thing has ruined my life. My love almost died, and to that I didn't care. From now on I was Hawk Moth, a killer, a villain. I hated superheroes, I despise them all. I am Felix Agreste, and I will kill Ladybug and Chat Noir.

_______________
/)>3</) YASSSSSSSS YOU GUYS KNOW WHO HAWK MOTH IS
YES IT IS FELIX
U SHOCK?!?!
Yasssssss