Love Fight (Part 2)

As Adrien walked to Marinette's bakery/home, Chloe was already in there, talking about how Marinette doesn't deserve Adrien and she shouldn't be alive cause no one "loves" her. Thats when Adrien walks in to the bakery, looking fine as cake. "Adrikins!!! I missed-" Chloe started before Adrien kissed Marinette and smiling after. "Hello my love" he said kissing her cheek before noticing Chloe. "Oh, hello Chloe." Chloe was shocked and finished her sentence which she got cut off in, "-you.." She was extremely angry and wanted to hurt Marinette. "Adrikins I thought you were over her. I mean her shirt is covered in flour and icing." Adrien smiled and pulled Marinette closer from her waist before telling Chloe, "just the way I like it" licking the icing off of Marinette's cheek. "Wha..I bet you two don't have cute nicknames for each other like Adrikins." Marinette put a fresh batch of cookies in the display before answering Chloe. "First off I call Adrien my kitty and cinnamon roll," thats when Adrien came back to continue Marinette's sentence as she went to check the cake she was making. "I call her my princess and-" he kneels down and when Marinette gets back and takes her hand a kisses finishing off his sentence, "-my lady~." Marinette giggled at his Chat showing and wiped her hand on a cloth before finishing off their diss to Chloe. "Oh and second off, Adrikins is the worst nickname I've heard, it sounds more scary really." Thats when Chloe stomped her feet and walked out the bakery, Marinette smirking and yelling back to her "Didn't you want cookies and a small coffee?" Adrien hugged her from behind, his hands around her waist as he kissed her head. "Seems to me, my lady is quite a fighter." Marinette sighed and looked at him, his green emerald eyes brighting to room, the same effect happened to Adrien, staring into Marinette's sapphire blue eyes. "Well we are superheroes, and we bring justice to the people of Paris." That's when it dawned over Adrien. No one thinks Ladybug and Chat Noir are dating because they have never done anything in public as such. "Marinette?" His princess let out a 'hm' as a answer. "Is Ladybug and Chat Noir dating?" Marinette smiled at Adrien's comment. "Well we are, it makes them dating." Adrien knew that, but decided to put it more clearly. "Does anyone think Ladybug and Chat Noir are dating?" Thats when Marinette froze in place and it finally dawned over her. They didn't, and what if people thought they just had this affair! "....We are screwed."
Later that day they went on patrol. An akuma attack took place and as always Ladybug saved the day with her partner Chat Noir. That's when Alya, news reporter comes and wants a little interview. "So do you and Chat Noir a thing? Are you two dating." They both looked at each other and smiled, small blushes appear on their faces. "Yes Ms. we are." Alya did a screeching sound which Chat covered his ears from and whispered to Ladybug, "she's making such loud inhuman noises, how can you be so calm about that sound." Thats when Ladybug looked at Chat confused. She whispered back to him, "what sounds you thought I made when I got home after you'd say a 'hello' or 'are you okay'?" Chat laughed, making Ladybug giggle and Alya fangirl harder. That little interview became the talk of Paris, seeing as how so many people wanted them together since they first started. "The biggest news in Paris is that our superheroes are actually dating. This is a big step from where they started in the beginning. I wish our superheroes and so does the rest of Paris good luck." Marinette was in her room watching it from her laptop, Adrien in his big computer in his room. "Look at this Tikki, I feel so happy." Her kwami nodded and laid on her lap. It was a good day, or so they thought.

_______________________________________
Enjoy!! I'm sick and stayed home and decided to write a longer-ish chapter for you

Goal: 45
Love you my Demons
(Also new chapter coming out)