Love Fight

Felix and Adrien sat at the dinning table, not talking, just glaring at one another as they ate. Plagg wasn't going to stay in a boring "brother rival" room with two Agreste, so he decided to lighten it up. He jumped out of Adrien's pocket and yawn with both Agreste brother's in shock for different reasons. "Adrien give me cheese" Plagg said smirking. "Wait....ADRIEN YOUR CHAT NOIR!" Adrien awkwardly chuckled as Plagg turned to Felix with a smile. "I know right, to think your little brother is Paris' Chat Noir." Felix stood up and took a deep breath before making the most confused face ever. "Adrien, how, what, forget that, Plagg why is my brother Chat Noir?" Now Adrien was the one confused about this. "Excuse me, how do you know Plagg?" The black cat kwami was laughing his cheese as both brothers gave him a glare. "Okay I'll explain. Adrien, Felix was the before Chat Noir before he retired. Felix, HawkMoth is back at it again with the white akumas. So we had to find a new Chat Noir and Ladybug to save Paris from destruction." Felix and Adrien stared at each other. "So wait, HawkMoth, the evil guy, is back!" Plagg nodded, not very happy that Felix didn't get his joke about HawkMoth. "And how can you retire from being a superhero" our little cinnamon roll Adrien asked. Plagg turned towards Adrien, not wanting to answer anymore questions but continued because he did start it. "You can give up your ring to the person who gave them to you, which Felix did, or give it to someone more suitable to own the miraculous." Adrien nodded getting his answer as he turned to his brother. "Now I have a question for you dear brother" he said as sweetly as he could without showing venom in his words. Felix was unfazed by the tone his younger brother was using as Adrien continued. "Do you like Marinette?" Felix froze in place, a blush appearing on his face. "W-what Adrien you know there is a limit to stupidity right?" Adrien walked closer and observed his brother's face. "I of course know that but there is also a limit to lying, now do you like her, or not Felix?" Adriens words were as cold as ice and poisonous as venom. Felix looked away and crossed his arms. "No" he replied with a straight face, his blush not disappearing. "Liar" Adrien just said as he walked to the door to leave. "Yo Felix." His older brother gave him a 'hm?' as a answer. "Stay away from my love" he said right before Felix replied smiling, "fight me for her Adrien Agreste."

__________________________________________________________
OKAY 

GOAL: 42

OK BYEZ