Love at first sight

Adrien stood silently, shocked at who just walked in. "Well Adrien, no welcome back?" Adrien gave Marientte a 'give me a sec' look as he walked to Felix. "I...I'm just shocked. I missed you big brother." Felix chuckled and hugged Adrien and let go real fast. "I missed you too Adrien, now would you please answer this question for me?" The cinnamon roll Adrien nodded as his brother pointed Marinette's way. "What's that?" Adrien was about to answer, but Marinette got offended and walked up to him. "Well excuse me for being rude, but first off, I'm not a thing, I'm a person. Second, my name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Adrien's girlfriend." Felix stood in shock as he smiled and put his hand out. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Marinette, I'm Felix Agreste, Adrien's older brother." Adrien was just in complete shock at what he saw. His brother, Felix, smiled! And even shook hands with someone. This was completely new. It scared Adrien a little, but soon infuriated him as Felix kissed Marientte's hand as he would. "Well, Marinette and I must go, please relax Felix, you've been gone for how long? Most of my life, so yea." Adrien picked up Marinette and took her to her to his room, leaving Felix a little shocked. He regained his composure and smirked.

"Isn't she a beauty
Reminds me of someone~"

________________________
I KNOW I WROTE A LITTLE BUT THAT'S BECAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL MAKE YOU JUST SCREAM

EVEN THE TITLE NAME SO YEA PLEASE ENJOY
because I don't know if anyone likes my book 😞 BUT Rias-chan will continue to always write because it makes me and others happy
Rate 1-10
Also I'm putting back the voting goal so that I can put my chapters out at certain times

Goal: 20 votes ;3