My Lady~ Injured Part 3

"Okay darling, your fine, just don't walk for like a month okay love" the doctored named Grelly said. "Ah my grandfather's name was Grell, such a fabulous man" said the doctor
After he left, Adrien say next to Marientte in his bed and kissed her. "Sorry, guess my bad luck struck again huh?" Marinette shook her head and hugged him tightly. "Your forever my lucky charm Adrien." It made him smile to know his love meant that.

Mean while, Hawk Moth was watching and was fangirling before returning to his composure. "Nooroo" he called his kwami. "Yes master" the kwami said a little scared. "Transform me" Hawk Moth said smirking evilly.

Adrien picked Marinette up and decided to take her down stairs for food since their kwami's are probably as hungry as they are. He went into the kitchen after placing Marinette in a chair by the dining table. "Madam Rossy? Where are you?" Madam Rossini came out covered in flour. "Oh! Adrien aren't you looking stylish! Raphael and I had a little problem with the flour as you can see." Adrien nodded laughing at the flour covered chef. "Well is there something wrong?" Adrien just shook his head and replied "make mother's favorite please" before Madam Rossini nodded smiling and he left.
After like you know about 30 minutes of dying of starvation, they got their food. Adrien took one up and smiled brightly. "Ah~" he said, referring for her to open her mouth. "A-Ah~" Marientte said before Adrien gave her one of the round shaped dish. "OMG YESSSS" Marinette said jumping out if her set. She looked at Adrien, sparkles in her eyes before sitting back down, blushing hard and turning to him. "What is this!!!??? It's delicious!" Adrien just laughed, Marinette biting into another one of the ball dish. "It was my mother's favorite dish, it was sweet but bitter and had sweet syrup on it." By the end Marinette had already finished half of the food. "Wow! Well your mother had amazing taste cause this taste amazing!" Adrien chuckled and kissed her when a stranger walked in.
"I'm home"
Adrien stared shocked before replying

"Felix...."
_________________________
O

My

Adrien!!!

YES I BROUGHT FELIX TO THE SHOW!!! ;3 you'll thank me later
Till then my demons