A/N: Im back!

*Edited*

Hello my fellow Wattpad-Ians!

I am indeed back and ready to write.
Now, before I start, i'd better warn you....
I'm just starting a large part of my life where (unfortunately) I will have quite a few exams. If this story continues as long a I hope it will, I won't be able to update really quickly.

I'm sorry 😢

Anyways....
On a much lighter note, let's talk about our newly weds.

Ilene: hey everyone!

Rob: honey, your supposed to be resting! It's not good for the... Oh, hi there...

Me: okay love birds, I said talk about you, not with you 😉 go back to sleep.

Rob and Ilene: *sighs* fine... *smirks evilly to each other* well go to bed...

Me: hey, I know that look; no funny business! Sleeping!

Okay, so now they're gone... Erm... Where was I? Oh, yeah, newly weds.

So Ilene and Rob got back from their honeymoon last night (in the first chapter) and so haven't really had time to talk to Sam and Lydia.

Talking of them, they're all good. Lydia isn't showing yet as she's only just been impregnated. They're both happy about the new addition they'll have in 8/9 months time, but as you'll soon find out, Lydia is having a few problems and worries clouding her mind...

There will be a few... Surprises in this book (Yippi) and I'm sure that even if you don't like some, you'll love others... 😏

Okay, so I'll try to get the actual first chapter done real soon but I unfortunately cannot write any more tonight due to the towering pile of French coursework I have to get done - obviously not by tomorrow...🙄😳

What do you'll think of the cover by the way??

So, I hope you all have a good week and, I'll see you all in Chapter one. Stay tuned.

~Ebz x