2-Gay guys and happy couples

*Edited*  

*Lydia's POV* (two weeks after Rob and Ilene returned home)

The light shone brightly through the window, flooding the room in sunlight when Sam opened the curtains in his final attempt to get me out of bed. Me being me, I hissed like a vampire and pulled the duvet over my head to block out the sun. Just as I sighed in content, my shield was yanked off of my head, allowing me to see... My dark room.

Sam silently climbed back into bed with me, pulling me on top of him so I sat on his lap.

I raised an eyebrow, "why try your hardest to get me out of bed, only to get back into it when your just about to win?"

He chuckled, "you and I both know that I was getting no where." I was about to protest but he raised his eyebrow at me and I had to agree; he was right, I wouldn't have gotten up.

"Yeah, you're right," I smirked. He laughed, pulling me down so he could kiss me.

Me hands tangled in his hair while his slid to my waist. We were soon in a pretty heated make out session and if it weren't for the fact that my entire family was in the house (including Chris), I think it probably would have gone further.

He rolled us over so he straddled me, my back pressed to the mattress. His lips grazed my neck, setting my skin on fire as they left a trail up to my mouth.

Suddenly, the door burst open, "Okay guys, she's already pregnant, no need to do it again!" My dad's cheerful voice immediately made Sam jump away from me - and by that, I mean he was on the other end of the bed!

I looked at my dad, flustered as you can be, "Erm... I hope you don't mind me asking, but... Why are you so happy? I mean, you just walked in on your pregnant daughter having a make out session with her boyfriend-slash-father of her child, so I mean, shouldn't you be trying to kill Sam or something? Not that I want you too, I actually really like that you're not," I rambled.

Sam sent me a look, one of those 'why would you say that? You want me dead or something?!' looks. Dad's face was alight with amusement as he watched Sam and i's silent exchange.

"I need to have a reason to be happy?" He asked.

Then it clicked, somebody got some last night... Ewe! Ewe! Ewe! My dad had- no, don't go there! Stop talking-thinking!

"Why're you scrunching up your face Lyd? What're you thinking about?" Dad questioned me.

In a matter of 0.33 seconds, my face had changed from its usual pale colour to the shade of Rudolph's nose! "I-I- nothing!" I quickly denied.

Both dad and Sam sent me odd looks, as if I were crazy, before exchanging their own looks and bursting out laughing; and they think I'm crazy... My mind wandered.

Sighing, I lugged my sleepy body out of bed, away from the two most important guys in my life that were still laughing their heads off, and into the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead. The familiar sensation of something rising within me occurred and practically as soon as I had my body through the door, my head was in the toilet as I emptied my stomach into it.

Two hands came to hold my hair back and rub my back soothingly, trying to comfort me. It was obviously Sam; he does this every time I get morning sickness.

Sam reached across me and flushed the toilet when I arose, my face pale white. He pulled me up, wrapping his arms around me before setting me down in the bathtub. His lips grazed my forehead as he pressed a kiss there before leaving me to shower.