The Purrincess And The Chat

Adrien looked down at what should have been his hands. Nope, no hands. They looked like paws. He experimented, lifting one up. Yep, that was his.

He walked around in a circle, spotting a tail. He sat back down. Well, apparently he'd somehow been turned into a black cat. Fitting, right?

Ah, he knew who could help! His Lady would know what to do!

He was currently in the park, and since he had no idea where Ladybug lived, he decided to just wait till she went on a patrol. In the meantime, maybe he could roam around.

His belly growled.

Food... he thought.

Okay, roam around for food.

Marinette lives in a bakery! Maybe she could give me something to eat!

And so he set out for his friend's bakery, fully intending to ask for food, his tail held high in the air.

This Chat is on a mission! he thought triumphantly.

But as he started walking, he heard a jingle. He paused, glancing around in curiosity. Nothing. He continued. More jingles! Growing worried, as he couldn't see anyone around him, he finally looked down at his neck.

Oh. He had a bell collar.

With that settled, he resumed his mission. Strolling down the street in his cat body, he arrived at Marinette's bakery. He stopped outside, unsure of what to do next.

He hadn't thought this far.

Well, maybe if I meow...?

Fortunately, it didn't come to this, as Marinette suddenly burst through the doors, causing him to leap back. She halted in her hurry, looking down at Adrien. Er, Adrien the cat anyway.

"Aww, you're so cute!!" she squealed, bending down to pick him up. He didn't make any fuss, her arms were actually pretty comfortable.

"You have a collar! But... no name? Um, I guess you can stay with me until I somehow find your owner."

And with that, she took him into her bakery, up the stairs, and into her pink room. Wow, it was really pink.

Marinette set Adrien Cat onto her small couch thing.

"You stay here; I'll get you some milk!"

When she was gone, Adrien took this opportunity to look around. Other than being really pink, her room was pretty cool. But... where those... pictures of him?

He gaped at the multiple posters of his face.

Why does Marinette have pictures of my face plastered all over her room? They weren't here when I came over to play Mega Strike III, were they?

Marinette came back, carefully balancing a bowl of milk in her hands. She caught him staring at her posters.

"Hey, kitty! I'm back! Like those pictures, do you?" she giggled. "That's Adrien, a guy in my class."

She set the milk down on the floor, and he rushed over to lap it up with his little pink tongue.

She started stroking his fur, making him purr, as she continued talking in a dreamy voice.

"I have a huge crush on him, but I haven't told him yet. I just... when I talk to him, I just can't seem to speak properly. He's so nice, and kind, and amazing, and handsome..." she sighed.

By now, Adrien Cat had stopped drinking and was looking at her in shock.

Wait, Marinette likes me?

Sitting on her couch, she picked him up, cradling him in her lap, stroking his back. He purred, curling up in comfort, despite the newfound knowledge that his shy classmate had a crush on him.

Suddenly, an oversized red ladybug thing with big blue eyes flew up to them, startling him out of his purring. He stared at it with wide eyes.

Is that... a Kwami?

"Aww, Tikki, you scared him," Marinette giggled.

"Me? Scare him? That thing could literally eat me!" the red bug squeaked, making her laugh harder.

Adrien kept his green cat eyes on "Tikki," observing her. That was definitely a Kwami. Which means...

MARINETTE IS LADYBUG?!

"Who do you think he belongs to?" Marinette- Ladybug- asked her Kwami, kissing his nose.

His face burned beneath his fur.

His Lady kissed him.

But suddenly, a green light erupted from his tiny cat body, making Marinette and Tikki gasp.

When the light faded, Adrien was on Marinette's lap, but as himself. As in, Adrien Human.

Marinette squeaked, her face as red as fire.

"A-A-A-Adrien?!"

He blushed.

"Um, hi Marinette..."

"But... cat! Lap! POSTERS?!" her face was, by far, even redder than his. And he was still on her lap, neither making a move to leave.

"Oh, uh, yeah... Um, I, uh, might have, quite possibly, overheard, and uh, oversaw, you talking to your Kwami."

Her face paled.

"H-how do y-you know that i-it's a K-kwami?"

"Maybe because... I have one too?"

They stared at each other. For a long time. Just... taking in the situation. Tikki couldn't take the silence anymore.

"Just kiss already!!"

And before Marinette could blush again, and before he could even think straight, Adrien did just that. Still on her lap, he leaned in and kissed her.

A/N
Yeah I know, I should probably be working on Interference or The Miraculous Bandit... But I decided to write some One-Shots, because ideas pop into my mind and I just really want to type them. I'm not giving up on my other stories! Nah, this is just gonna be something to do when I get bored. I purromise to get back to Interference soon ;)