Interview

"Pound it!"

After hearing the signature victory phrase, Alya rushed onto the scene, phone at the ready.

"Wait! Ladybug, Chat Noir! Can I get an interview?"

The super heroes shared an uneasy look before Ladybug shrugged.

"I have a few minutes. Chat?"

"Anything for my Lady," he smirked, bowing, as she rolled her eyes.

"I guess that's a yes, then," she told the reporter.

Alya squealed in delight. Finally! An interview with both of them!

"Okay! First question: Are you two in a relationship?"

She had the camera on, pointing it at the duo excitedly.

Chat Noir grinned, opening his mouth to answer, before Ladybug beat him to it.

"No. Definitely no," she said firmly.

His ears drooped a little, before perking up.

"Ah, but we will be someday, won't we, Bugaboo?"

The spotted heroine glared at him as Alya fangirled at this close up view to their flirting.

"Uh, second question! How did you guys get your powers?" she intervened, knowing that they didn't have a whole lot of time.

"Well," Ladybug began, a little unnerved, "I guess we were... worthy?"

She glanced at Chat Noir for confirmation. He nodded, agreeing.

"Oh." Alya was disappointed at this vague response, but didn't let it swerve her from her mission. "Third question: Did you get to choose your weapons? Because honestly, I never would have picked a yoyo."

Ladybug laughed.

"Nah, mine came with the suit."

"Same! But I think yours is purrfectly pawsome, my Lady."

Alya made another fangirl squeal, before a couple of "beep"s could be heard.

"I'd better scat, but it was nice chating!" Chat Noir called before he leaped away.

"Good luck with your Ladyblog," Ladybug winked at she whizzed away.

"No way! Ladybug winked at me!!" Alya was in Dream Land as she walked home, calling Marinette to pour out all her happy feelings.

A/N
That was short. Hope you liked it anyway!