Movie Night?

Here goes nothing... Marinette thought as she spotted her crush, Adrien, around the corner. Taking a deep breath, she walked out to meet him.

"H-hey, Adrien," she managed to get out.

"Oh, hey Marinette," he returned, looking surprised.

"U-um, movie wondering I! No! I mean, I wondering for movie! I-I mean, agh!"

She facepalmed herself in frustration, as Adrien watched in confusion. She inhaled deeply, letting it out slowly as he waited patiently for her to continue.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she began again.

"I... Was wondering... If you uh, if you wanted... To-go-with-me-on-a-date-to-see-a-movie."

She let that last part out in a whoosh of air, so it came out really fast. She glanced at his face nervously, and he seemed to be piecing together what she said.

A look of realization flashed a few seconds later, and Adrien opened his mouth to reply. But just as he was about to give his answer, a blonde bully by the name of Chloe pushed Marinette to the ground.

"Oh, Adrikins!" she sang. "Why don't you and I go out to see a movie tonight? It's perfect!"

She tried to kiss him, but he pushed her away awkwardly.

Marinette, hearing this offer, sighed in defeat, standing up and walking away in sadness. By the time he had pushed Chloe off, she was gone.

"Wait, Marinette!" he cried.

He looked all over school, but she was nowhere to be found. He then decided that he would visit her bakery.

When he arrived, he found her at the front, placing some macaroons out on a tray.

"Marinette," he said in relief, walking towards her.

"A-Adrien!" she stuttered. "Here are doing? I mean! What are you doing here?"

"I came to ask you out! You ran off before I could say anything, so I decided that I would just ask you out myself."

By now, Marinette's face was on fire, and she blinked furiously.

"Am I dreaming?" she asked in a daze.

"No," he laughed, making her come out of her cloudiness and blush again.

"O-okay then..."

"I'll pick you up at seven! Is that a good time for you?"

She nodded her head furiously. He laughed good naturally at her enthusiasm.

"Alright, see you then!"

As he left the bakery, Marinette stared after him with awestruck eyes.

"Tikki... am I really not dreaming?"

"Want me to pinch you?" she asked, giggling.

"That would probably be a good idea..."