Beach Day

Today's the day! Marinette thought excitedly.

The school was having a field trip to the beach, and everyone was ecstatic. Sadly, Chloe was bragging about her new swimsuit, slightly dampening the mood. Not completely, though.

"Oh Marinette," Alya sang when they got the news. "You'll be able to see Adrien shirtless!"

"Alya!" Marinette hissed, her face on fire.

"And, you'll also get to show off your new swimsuit," she continued, winking.

Marinette groaned, burying her burning face in her hands. Alya patted her back, laughing.

"Girl, it'll be fine! It's a great way for you to strut your stuff! Adrien will be sure to notice!"

"That doesn't exactly help," came the muffled reply.

Alya rolled her eyes.

"Come on, you do want him to notice you, right?"

Marinette lifted her head, nodding cautiously.

"Okay, well, this is the way to do it!"

"Are you sure I can do it?"

"Of course!"

"Thanks, Alya."

"No prob! It's what I'm here for!"

The two giggled as the bell rang, signalling that it was time to go. Everyone had their beach bags packed and ready, climbing onto the long yellow bus awaiting to take them to their destination. Alya smirked, before almost literally throwing herself in the seat beside Nino.

Nino smirked with her, following her plan.

"Sorry, dude," he told the bewildered Adrien, "but I'm sittin' with Alya today."

"Oh, sure, man!" Adrien replied quickly. "I'll just, uh, I'll just sit with Marinette then!"

The girl in question emitted a little squeak of surprise, gripping her beach bag tighter. She nervously slid onto the appointed seat beside her crush, much to Alya and Nino's approval. But she sat on the edge, jumping and jolting at just about anything and everything.

Adrien furrowed his eyebrows, wondering in despair why she was so nervous and twitchy around him. After a few bumps that almost literally threw Marinette into the air, he wrapped his arm around her. She let out a strangled cry, before sitting as stiff as a board and turning her wide, ocean blue eyes to his green ones.

"I'm not letting you fall off the seat," he stated firmly.

She blushed bright red, but smiled widely.

When they finally arrived at the beach, everyone piled out to head to the changing rooms. Nino and Adrien finished pretty quickly, so they laid their towels down to save a spot for themselves and the girls. Speaking of the girls...

Alya came out first, wearing a light purple one piece with darker purple stripes. Marinette's head was peeking around the wall, but when she saw the boys she squeaked and disappeared. Alya sighed in exasperation.

"Girl, come on!" she called.

"No! I don't want them to see me!" was her panicked reply.

Adrien was a bit disappointed, he had been looking forward to seeing how amazing she was in a swim suit. That thought made him blush, as he realized he admitted to himself how he thought Marinette was amazing.

"Mari, remember what we talked about earlier? Hurry and grab his attention before some other girl does!"

"Alya!! He's right there! He heard you!"

"I didn't say a name! He's totally oblivious, trust me. Now come on!"

Wait, Marinette was trying to impress a boy?!

No one's touching my princess, he thought.

Just then, she stepped out with a very red face, and a very hot swimsuit. Adrien's eyes went wide, red creeping up his neck, all the way to the top of his head.

"Dude," Nino laughed, doubling over with his snorts and gaffaws. "Your face is priceless!"

She was wearing a red bikini with black splashed here and there. Alya watched with a proud smirk as Marinette shuffled over. All Adrien could do was gulp. Loudly.

A/N
Surprisingly, this actually took awhile to write XD