1st Day of School: Part 2: Prank ma' Bratha'

Robert Grey as Logan Lerman. ;)

=======================>

Chapter 2.5

Alexandra's P.O.V

After the nice nap, which only took 15 minutes, I yawned. Before you ask, yes, we can nap or sleep. It's not like we're awake 24/7. That's just... creepy. We only sleep twice a week. If we're not close to tired, just once.

I raised my head to look that the teacher is still teaching us. Ugh! When is this going to end? Ooh! I tilted my head to see Amber sketching something. What is she drawing?

"Hey Amber. What are you sketching?" I whispered. She almost jumped because I guess she thought I was still asleep. After hearing me, she hid her drawing.

"Umm... nothing?" whispered Amber back, though it's not convincing. After hearing her answer, I decided not to question her anymore, because it might be personal. BUT, for God's sake it's just a drawing. I sighed. Well, whatever.

"Okay," I said, dejected. I know I can read her mind, but that's just rude and I may ruin her trust if she finds out. Stupid drawing.

She just smiled. Hmm... Oh yeah, I haven't thought about what her powers are. I'll just ask her after class. What's the next class after this? I think it's my third favorite one. RECESS.

It's going to be exciting because that's when I will prank my brother. However, I think he now knows my plan because he saw what I wore today. I sighed. How troublesome.

"Hey, Lex. Are you okay?" She asked with a hint of concern on her face.

Awww. What a thoughtful friend.

"I'm fine. What do you mean by Lex?" I asked quietly since the teacher glanced at us with an annoying look. This what you get, Lady. It's the first day of school and you do this?! What kind of life did you have to do this?

"Okay. By the way, Lex is your new nickname. Is that okay?" She said while smiling. She put her notebook in her bag.

"Ooh! New nickname! I like it..." I replied grinning. Yeah, I know. Mom gave that nickname to me first, but Lex is my first friend who thought about it without hearing my mother say it. My other vampire friends have heard mother say it. So, they do not count.

*Time Skip: After the Math Class"

(Still Alexandra's P.O.V)

"Whoo... that sure was boring even though it's one of my favorite subjects," I said sounding bored, which is true.

"Well at least you learned something," said Amber while putting her things in her bag.

"Oh come on! I'm 185 years old. I think I learned enough. I even experienced the history," I replied at her childishly while pouting. I looked around the classroom to see it empty.

Hmm, I think brother is avoiding me. However, he knows that I will find him sooner or later. I grinned evilly remembering my plan. Maybe I should tell Amber. Yeah, maybe I should. Thi-

I heard Amber chuckle. Guess from my childish act.

"You still have to learn. Time passes and changes," said Amber as she smiles.

"Hey, Amber? Can I tell you a plan of mine?" I asked devilishly. Remember brother, I'm gonna find you sooner or later. I bet you're wetting your pants by now.

Robert's P.O.V.

Shit. I'm sure she's gonna find me sooner or later. I feel like wetting my pants. I shivered. I think someone's planning something... evil to me and I already know who it is. I know she's planning something, but I'm going to avoid her as much as I can.