Little Alex is Bored

Amber Reign as Jennete McCurdy. ;)
=================>
=================>

Chapter 3

Alexandra's P.O.V

I got nothing to do. As in nothing. I sighed. How many times have I sighed today? I don't know, because I'm bored. I groaned. Why didn't I took Amber's number? I groaned, again.

I glanced to look at the clock. 10:17 p.m. I'm going out.

"Bro! I'm going out!" I yelled for him to hear while running down the stairs. I know he's a vampire and I know he can hear me even if I whisper, but I guess it became a habit of mine.

"Alright, but be back before midnight!" Robert, who is in the living room watching something, yelled back. I bet it's cartoon. It never gets old, really. 

"Alright, bye!" I said, opening the door. 

"Bye!" Robert said, not taking his eyes off the T.V.

Now, where should I go? Hilarious! I want to go out, but I don't know where I should go. This sucks.

I'll just take a walk. Maybe I'll meet someone cool.

I took a stroll and walked aimlessly in any direction. Oh, look! It's a lamp.

While walking, I didn't notice that someone is walking towards my way too, until we bumped each other. Déjà vu much. What? I was deep in thought.

"Ouch..." I said. I have to make it realistic, because I'm supposed to be human, right?

"Sorry..." The stranger replied to me, who is a male and now offering his hand for me to get up, because I'm on the ground.

"Thanks," I said, looking to see the man who I bumped.

*Whistle (Mentally)* This is the guy who I bumped? He has a white shirt that clungs to his 6 packed body. SEE! 6 PACK!! Also, he's wearing shorts. Simple as that. But he looks freaking hot, I tell you and I'm not exaggerating.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking. By the way, the name's Chase." The stranger, who said his name is Chase, said to me and extend his hand for me to shake.

Is this how strangers meet up nowadays? They bump to one another and they introduce themselves? Meh, what the hell. The guy's hot. There's no reason for me to do nothing about it.

"It's okay, I wasn't looking too. So, I'm sorry too. Oh and I'm Alexandra, but you're free to call me Alex." I said in a weak voice giving him a smile, while I took his hand to shake it.

He chuckles, then said, "Let's just say it was both our fault. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. By the way, what are you doing at this late hour?" I said in a curious voice. What the hell, right? What am I even doing here?

"I should ask the same thing." He replied sarcastically with a smirk. Oh, the smirk that's been placed on his face is very... annoying.

"I was bored, you?" I said.

"Bored too," He replied. We stood there in an awkward silence.

"So.. wanna hang out? I mean, if you want, because you know, we're both bored," I said trying to make my voice as normal as possible. You can't blame me. I'm attracted to hot guys, like him. Even if he's a human.

"Sure," He said with a gentle smile. Okay. I asked a guy to hang out. What is wrong with me? Am I a guy? Normally, it's the guy who's supposed to take the initiative, right? Right?

"So... wanna go for a pizza?" I quietly asked. Pizza is the best. It's like it's my husband. Pizza will never abandon me. It's loyal and it's delicious too.