Awkward

Chapter 7

Alexandra's P.O.V

"WHAT?!" I shouted through my IPhone 5 phone. Did you read the irony? 

"What do you mean Austin has to come with me to school?! NO!! It's not like I don't want to... it's just... Oh, forget it. He can come," I said through my phone. I rolled my eyes, even though my parents can't see me. It's already 4:28 in the morning. My dear loving parents wants my dear loving Austin to go to my school. Well, it's not that I don't want him to go.

I watch as Austin's expression turned into a hurt one. Oh, come on! It's not like I don't want him to come to my school. It's just... there are clingy old hags at school. I don't want to see those old hags clinging to him like they are going to die if they let go. It would really hurt me. Hurt my heart. (That's so amazingly cliche' to say) Why? Because he's my freakin' mate. You think I hate him, right? No, I will never. He's my mate. My other half that I will spend my whole awesome life with.

I said my goodbyes to my parents, then walked over to Austin who's sitting at my bed. "Austin?" I want him to look into my eyes. I want him to know that I want and need him. "Austin, please look at me," I said softly.

He looked up. I can see his eyes. I can see how hurt he is. "Austin. I really like you to go to my school. It's just that there are some women there that are... bitchy. I really hate them. I am just scared that they would take you since I made a fight, well, not really a fight, more like a verbal fight, whatever, to a bimbo yesterday. So, yeah..." I trailed off. 

"So, you are saying that you are scared that some woman will take me away from you? Or, are you, perhaps, jealous that some woman will take me away from you?" He hit the freakin' bull's eye. 

"Yeah..?" Great! Now he knows. Why am I angry? Let's just say that he will laugh his stupid ass on the floor. How do I know that? I fantastically don't know. I just think that every men would do that, because of my questioning answer. How is that even an answer when a question came out right through your mouth? I don't even get what I just thought.

My body tensed as Austin hugged me. I really hadn't expected that. Man, I thought he'll laugh until I slap him, but I stand corrected. I slowly relaxed under his arms. He smells like the forest.

"I thought you don't want me to go..," whispered Austin through my left ear. His voice filled with relief. "You were just worried, right? That I will just ignore you when I go to the school?" He questioned me. His voice is like a a teddy bear that you want to hug. I don't get that.

"Yeah." My simple answer made him hug me tighter. He is such a sweet candy. Get it? Candy and sweet?

"Let's get dressed, shall we?" Austin asked me again, releasing me under his tight grip.

"Sure," I answered as I took a quick glance at the clock. Wow. It's already 5:15. Time sure flies.

*Timeskip: At School*

I am still not use to them gawking at us like a piece of meat.  Every men in the school are staring at me, while every women are staring at Austin. Well, some of them are at my brother, but you get it.

Robert sure is having the time of his life. Showing his oh-so-perfect-teeth against the girls in our school. What a show-off. I bet he hadn't brush his teeth a while ago at home. I bet the old hags would want to know that. Ha. 

"Do you want to come with me? That is, if you don't mind," said Austin in a calming voice. Such a gentleman, I tell you. 

"Sure, why not," I replied with a smile on my face. "Hey, bro! Me and Austin are just going to the secretary's office," I added as I informed my brother, Robert.