Spending time with Chase (and Amber)

Since today is Christmas, my gift for you all is to update 2 chapters, including this. Sorry, that's all I can do. I have many things to do.

So, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you. :)

Author's note:

Hello. As you can see. The title is now "Vampires Going to School (Editing)". I really edited it. I'm just here to inform you all that Alexandra's first subject is now P.E. and her second subject is now Physics. If you want to re-read it, you are free to read. I just don't want someone saying "What happened? I thought her first subject was Science?".  That's all. I just want to inform you all, so you won't be confused. Thank you for the time, you may now read. :)

Chapter 5

(If you didn't read my note, please read it. It is important. It involves the story.)

Alexandra's P.O.V

Yesterday was awesome. You know, because Tiffany and her minions. They were fun to tease. After classes, all they do is glare and whisper. Of course, being me, I teased them again. Telling them that Chase is my boyfriend, though I don't mind that. He's fun to be with.

Anyways, I am here in the cafeteria eating with my friends, Amber and Chase. I put some blood in my lunch. After doing that, Chase's head shot up, sniffing the air, like he's searching for something. When he stopped sniffing, he's eyes went wide.

"Alex, can I talk to you for a while, in private?" Chase asked seriously, standing up from his seat, as if knowing my answer will be yes, which is true.

Did he just saw me looking like a hungry hyeena ready to eat my awesome lunch? Oh, my! That's so... so... inappropriate!

Psh! Inappropriate, really? There are more inapproriate things I can do. Like, putting shaved cream at Robert's underwear. Wait, I'm going to put that on my prank list.

"Yeah, of course. Be right back for a while, Amber," I informed Amber, as I walk with Chase outside the cafeteria. She knew what was going on, because she smelled the blood. That awesome vampire escaped from interrogation. 

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked Chase, smiling. I acted dumb because I want to make sure.

I want to make sure he is not them. If he is, I'm going to kill him on the spot, really. Sad to think, but that's how it is.

"Don't act like you didn't put blood on your food," He said sternly. Is it bad for me to think that he's even sexier when he's looking somewhat angry?

"Alright, you got me. So, you're a vampire too?" Stupid mate thing wouldn't let me know if he is one. Of he is, then ha! That's fortunate.

"Yes." YES!! A cute hot vampire. Yeah, cute. Really. I mean, we're already gorgeous beings, but there are still those stupid ranking when it comes to faces. Yeah, there are some, let's say not that gorgeous vampires but still attractive to the eyes of a human being.

He suddenly chuckled. Hmm? Why did he chuckle? Is it because I have a pepper spray in my bag?

He unexpectedly burst laughing. What the hell? "Dude, are you okay?" I asked, feeling a little worried. Who wouldn't? Your friend suddenly chuckles, then after a moment he burst out laughing. 

"Y-yes..*laughs* I- I'm al-alri-alright. I-It's ju-just that I ca-can h-hear your tho-thoughts," With that being said, he laughed again. He is now clutching his stomach. I stood there, my jaw on the ground. He can what? Why didn't he tell me sooner? Gosh, at least he didn't heard what's on my mind yesterday night.

"Re-really? Yo-you thi-think I di-didn't he-heard your tho-thoughts?" He laughed, again. My face started to heat up. I remember what happened last night. When I suddenly blushed, similar to my situation now, except he is now a friend to me. Well, yes, I consider him a friend last night, but not a friend as in friendly friend, more like a friendly stranger, since I don't know him that 'much' yesterday.