Update (Sorry!)

Hey.

Its been a while.

yeahhh...

sorry.

Much like you've all (probably, maybe?) been anticipating no, this is not a chapter. I do apologise for the inconvenience, however i am currently taking a break from writing my two current fanfiction's, (escaping the lab and with powers combined).

Why?

I am bored. Bored with writing these chapters, which is not the right mind set i want to be in when continuing these stories, so i shall be taking a break for a little while to avoid possibly ruining the stories with rambling and content that is not 100%.

Will i ever return?

Yes! of course! just not at the moment, however i can PROMISE you that both stories will be complete within due time.

I have just lost my enthusiasm and creativity with both stories, and although i have the story plot and everything set up in my head, i just do not have the right mindset to write them down, without making them sound dull, and boring.

trust me.

ive tried.

HOWEVER!

In the meantime, i have completely lost myself in a new story idea, which i will be writing the first chapter to very soon!

It is an achievement hunter fanfiction, so if you like them will be pretty cool! However even if you dont like them, (or even know who they are, for that matter ) im asking you to pretty please read the first chapter and give it a chance, whilst sending me feedback to let me know what you think.

THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE PACK!

I love you all for being so patient, and i am very sorry to disappoint you with an update rather than a chapter after all this time, but i believe that a break might do me some good, to restore my inspiration and make the chapters as fulfilling as possible.

Please talk to me if you have any questions.

- S.Louise.D

<3