Chapter 6.

I woke up in a large glass cylinder with drips and IV's attached to my wrists.I was still in my normal clothes, and i felt woozy from whatever drugs that were in my drink.My head and my lower back was burning in pain, and i could barely open my eyes.
The room was silent, other than some clattering and the echoing of a heart monitor.Suddenly, there was a loud tapping on the glass, and i looked over to see Mitch in another glass tube next to me.His hand was pressed against the glass, smearing a small amount of blood on the glass.
My eyes widened, and he gave me a look as if to say, 'are you okay? where are we?'.I gave him the best shrug i could, before a loud crash caught our attention, to the other side of the laboratory we were held in.

Suddenly, a loud cry made us both jump, as a squirming man with large ears and a pink tail, similar to a rat's, was dragged into the room, and forced onto a large metal board facing in front of us. 
large leather strap's attached him to it, as he continued to scream and flail.
The scientists muttered something to each other, and then to the man, before they turned around and wheeled a metal trolley with equipment on it towards him.Out of the three scientists present, one of them grabbed a scalpel and a pair of scissors, carefully cutting off his clothes, before digging the blade into his thigh, spraying blood everywhere.He cut a huge chunk out, before raising it to his lips and taking a bite.

Then, something seemed to snap in all three of the scientists, as they dropped the tools and took to the man with their mouths, slowly tearing the poor bastard apart, with his screams being the last thing i heard before passing out from the pain in my head.

We are dealing with cannibal scientists, who take the mentally unstable subjects and slowly tear them apart to feed their hunger.

Something tells me that they don't just target the mentally unstable...
Its probably just anyone who looks apparently too good to eat.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A shorter chapter, told by Vikk, explaining what happened in the lab.
Ill update soon 

<3