S e v e n

[Seven; Sophomore Skylar]

I got out of my jeep as quickly as possible and picked up my bag, throwing it over one shoulder. I swapped my backpack for a shoulder bag today, since I started the day great, breaking my school bag. Now I was stuck with the new thing...

I spotted the guys watching me walk down the corridor and towards them a little impatiently, Stiles looking a second away from tapping his foot. I was late, though I'm not sure I deserved that, but whatever. I stopped right in front of them and adjusted my beanie, which was covering up my extreme case of bed hair.

"Morning," I smiled and tried to not fidget. I was feeling kind of uncomfortable, since I was in a hurry and had to wear a new shirt which was a little revealing in the stomach area, and tried to cover it up with high waisted jeans. Thanks, Lydia. My outfit was bugging me a little. I should probably have pulled out a shirt and jeans the night before school - and I should probably do this from now on - so I don't feel so uncomfortable next time... I blame the boys for making me get home late, hardly sleeping, and Lydia for making me buy short shirts...

"Sky, you- You look-"

"Different, I know, sorry, I woke up late and pulled out anything I could find, then Noah told me off for not dressing warmly enough, so I slammed a beanie and a scarf on. God, I think he's on his time of the month," I rambled and hauled my bag further up my shoulder since it started slipping on my leather jacket. "I do quite like it, though," I looked down at my new style that was a bit more rock and roll - as Noah said when I grabbed my keys from the bowl - I should just probably wear longer shirts.

"I was going to say it in a good way, but I mean-"

"Thanks," I smiled at Stiles, letting him know that he didn't need to explain before I pulled out some medical tape. I put the tape in Scott's hand who thanked me since he was the one who texted me to get him some tape for the injury he got the night before. I didn't really know where he ended up since I was way too tired to agree to Stiles' rambling when he phoned me up to tell me stuff (just when I'd started to fall asleep), but Scott caught me up on my way to school, mostly, on the phone.

"How-"

"Called me" I shrugged and the three of us made our way to the class as I discreetly waved to Lydia with a small smile and nodded to Danny along the way.

During the lesson, I saw Scott turn around a lot, and then look out through the window. I followed his gaze and saw a girl sitting on a bench outside. It had started. Things were beginning to get complicated.

The door opened and a teacher walked in with the new girl. "Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome," he told us before leaving the girl to find a seat, and she placed herself down right behind Scott, who handed her a pen, as our teacher was explaining things. I sent the girl, Allison, a smile and she smiled back at me before we both turned to our sheets on the tables in front of us.

As soon as the bell rang, we walked out of class and Stiles and I went to our own lockers as Scott went to his. We then walked to Scott as he was still watching Allison and Lydia talk and I couldn't help but smile a little, knowing that he could hear their conversation. When we arrived, the boys started talking, but I wasn't paying attention. Instead, I was also listening in to Lydia, Jackson and Allison's conversation, talking about a party, then lacrosse. I knew Scott was still listening in as I looked over at Harley, who we often talked to, but we didn't hang out or anything. Well not a lot, anyway. I used to, but we just always had awkward silences, so we were those people who just acknowledged each other but didn't stick to being best friends or anything. Forcing things is not the way to go.