Chapter 1

Priya

Well this is it, no turning back now. I was currently sitting in the plane, ready for it to take off from Mumbai airport back to California. “ Ok Priya, breath in, breath out , you can do this “ I said to myself.

“ Dear passengers please be seated and buckle up, the plane is about to take flight. Thank You “ said the pilot.  I buckled my seat belt and as the plane started moving . This is it, in about 17 hours and 36 minutes, I will be in LA airport. As I closed my eyes, I could not wait to go back and see all of my friends and family.

I disembarked the plane, and headed to the Returning gate. As I walked in, I spotted my brother, waiting in the line behind the gate. I decided to play a little game. I walked up o him as asked him “ Who are you looking for ? “. “ Oh my sister “ he replied, with out turning his head. I decided to keep going. “ Oh really, what does she look like ? “ . He answered “ she’s tall…..OH MY GOD !!! Priya ??!! is that you ?? “ he said as he turned around.  “ Hehe, yes bhaiya, its me the one and only Priyanka Kapoor! “ I said as I hugged him tightly. “ kya baat hai choti “ he said. “ Come Mam aur Pitaji are waiting for you “ he said, as he took my bag and let me to the car.

“ Wow, choti I still can’t believe this is really you, what happened ? what made you changed your mind  ?” he asked. I signed “ Well…..I’ve decided to live my life and prove to others that I have changed especially Chris Lawson “ I said with a determined voice. “ Really, way to go choti. And don’t worry I have you’re back I anything happens. “ he said with a smile. “ Thanks, bhaiya “ I replied.

When we got home I saw mam and pitaji outside waiting for me. “ beta !!?? Priya beta…this that you, my mom said “. “ Hai, mam, its me “ I said as I hugged her. “ Aare Priya beta, your looking so pretty” Pitaji said. I gave a warm smile and hugged my dad tightly. Gosh how I missed them. “ Come beta, I made your favorite food “ mam said.

As I made my way into the house I could not wait for tomorrow to meet my best friend Tanya and also to see the look on Chris Lawson’s face when I walked into the school. Smiling devilishly, I made my way to the kitchen where my favorite food await me.  

( Hey guys, This is my second book. Hope you like it )