Chapter 2

Priya

Beep….

Beep….

Beep….

I slammed my hand on my alarm. Groaning I made my way to the bathroom. Arrgghh…It’s been a week and I still have not shaken out my jetlag. I hopped into the show and took a nice long bath. After that I brushed my teeth, dried my hair and got ready to face the day. “ Morning beta “ dad said. “ morning Pitaji “ I said. I had my breakfast and headed out to my car.

I arrived at school. As I was walking, I felt that someone was watching me. I turned and saw a few students looking at me and whispering.  With a devilish smile, I made my way into the school and to the main office.

Chris

Groaning I opened by eyes to the dreaded sunlight. I felt someone move beside me.  Getting up, I stretched “ Hmmmm Good morning baby “ Sara said. “ Get your things and leave now Sara. “ I said with annoyance. “ But baby….” “ No but’s, Sara. Take your shit and leave…NOW !! “ I said and made my way to the bathroom. God I hate school. Not to mention this is my final year. I just can’t wait to finish off this shithole and get the hell out of here. I took a quick shower, got dressed and made my way to my bike.

 I arrived in school, right before the first bell rang. I headed to the main office. I got my schedule and made my way to my first class. “ Late again I see Mr. Lawson “ Mr Jude our History teacher said.

“ Sorry Mr. Jude I was to busy banging a girl “ I replied and the whole class erupted in laughter.

“ Ok settle down class and let’s get to work” Mr Jude replied, and started to explain World War II to us.

I wipped out my phone and got a text from Josh my best friend;

( Ok, so J-Josh and C-Chris )

* Dude, did u know, Priya Kapoor is back- J *

Smilling devilishly I replied;

* Really…ohhh this is gonna be a good year dude- C *

*  I would think twice if I were u dude - J *

Thinking what he meant, I replied back ;

* waddaya mean dude ??????? – C  *

* Just wait and see – J  *

Confused, I slipped my phone back into my pocket and tried listening to Mr. Jude on his rambling on World War II 

Priya

I made my way to the school cafeteria. I was still surprised that no one knew who I was. Wow this is working better than I expected. I was Tanya sitting with Aly and Jason at the far end of the cafeteria. As I made my way there I saw a some guys eying me up and down, with a flirtatious mile I tossed my hair back and swung my hips and walked. “ Excuse me is this seat taken ?? “ I asked. “ No it’s……OMG !!!!! “ Tanya screamed. I shushed her and hugged her tightly. “ OMG….Priya you look H.O.T !!...OMG “ Tanya said, still in a state of shock. I laughed and told her what went down when I was in Mumbai for the Summer. “ Honey, you look fabulous “ Tanya said while snapping her fingers like a diva. I just giggled.

Suddenly the whole cafeteria went silent, I looked up and saw the one and only Chris Lawson making his way into the cafeteria like he owns it. “ Yooo-Hooo Priya Kapoor, I know you are here, come out…come out wherever you are ? “ he said. I just rolled my eyes and looked back at Tanya, “ aren’t you going to say something ? “ she asked. “ Hmmm….maybe “ I said and looked at Chris, who was trying to find me.

“ Ohhh come on Priya….what are you too chicken to come out “ he said. The whole cafeteria erupted with laughter.  I took that opportunity and stood up onto my chair as said “ No really Chris “ I said as I looked straight into his eyes .

Chris

When I saw Priya standing on her char, my mouth literally hit the flood. She looked HOT !!! What the hell happened !!?? I just stood there staring with my mouth open at her with devilish look in her eyes.  Oh SHIT…I’m so screwed. 

( I LOVE Chris Evans...he is just so HOT !!!! ) Enjoy