Chapter 12

Priya

Ahhhh…its so good to be back in school, “ Whatcha smiling about ? “ Kunal asked as we walked down the hall way to my locker “ This “  I said with my arms opened up wide “ School ?? You miss school ?? who misses school ?? Priya are you ok “ Kunal said in a sort of a serious tone , “ Yes Kunal, I miss school, gotta a problem with that buster “ show my fist and looking at him playfully , “ No…no..miss, no problem at all “ he replied. Laughing, we made our way to the first class.

Chris

I saw Priya today in the cafeteria, squaring my shoulders I made my way to her table. “ Yes can I help you ? “ she said broadly, “ I want to speak to you …….privately “ I said, she look at me like I was crazy, before she could answer, the bell rang, “ Sorry Chris, maybe some other time ? “ she asked , “ Yeah sure “ I said feeling defeated .  

Priya

“ So what did he want to talk about ? “ Kunal asked, as we made our way to my kitchen , “ Not sure “ shrugging, “ Choti !!! you got a letter “ my brother screamed , I saw the letter , “ OMG IT’S FROM THEM !! “ I screamed  “ well don’t leave us hanging, what does it say “ Kunal asked, excitedly. Opening the latter carefully with my already shaken hands, I read and SCREAMD “ I WON !!!! I WON !!!!! “ I screamed !! “ YAHOOOO !!!!! “ everyone cheered

Dear Ms Priyanka Kapoor

We hereby inform you that you have WON the 2013 Singing Competition. And we would like to meet you ASAP at our RedOne Company.

Thank You

President of RedOne Company  

I could not believe it , I won !!!!  I PRIYANKA KAPOOR WON !!  “ OMG , they want to meet me ASAP !! I should leave soon “ I said excitedly.  “ You have to leave by this weekend “ Kunal said. I just nodded and hoped for the best.  

By the time the weekend came, I was all set to meet the Producer. The company was located at Capitol Record Towers in Hollywood , California. When we reached there, I was super excited, “ Umm Hi, My name is Priyanka Kapoor ,I’m here to meet Mr. Nadir Khayat ? “ I asked the receptionist, “ Oh yes, Mr. Khayat is waiting for you “ she said, and led the way.

“ Ms. Kapoor I presume ? “ he asked, “Yes, It’s an honor to meet you Mr. Khayat “ I said confidently . “ Same her Ms. Kapoor, I saw your performance, and I must say you are a natural “ he said laughing I just replied “ I just do it for fun, this is my 1st real competition “ brightly. “may I ask have you ever written lyrics before ? “ he asked  “ No “ I said, “ Well no need to worry, I’ll be working with you on the song and from there we will take a Music Video “ he said. I nodded my head to everything that Mr. Khayat said, “ So Ms. Kapoor, I would just like to point out that, in doing this, we need at least a month to finish everything, are you ok with that “ he asked , I thought for a while, a month? I still have school and stuff, after fighting with my brain I replied “ Sure, no problem “.

Chris

She disappeared AGAIN !!!!  like poof !!! THE HELL !!! where the hell is she ??!!!  feeling defeated, I sat down with my head in my hands “ Hey dude, you ok man ? “ Josh said as he sat beside me , “ No man, I’m not…she’s gone AGAIN !! and I have no idea where she it, I did not get a chance to tell he how I feel “ I sighed. Damn I feel like crying. I know…I know, I sound like a wuss, but I don’t care. Getting up, I made my way home, I need some time alone for now. 

( Ohhh poor Chris :'(...but don't worry, everything will be ok later on ) enjoy