Chapter 11

Priya

Today was the last day of the competition. Wow has it already been a week??  We all gathered at the Theater r Hall and waited for the announcement.  “ Ok guys, today is the last day of the completion, but the winner will NOT be announced here. Every performance you did will be sent to the label company for review, from there they will issue a letter to the winner. “ The Emcee said. “ And her is the principle of the school to say some few words. “ as he passed on the mic to the man beside him, “ I would like to take this opportunity to thank RedOne, Interscope and 2101 to choose The Juilliard School of Dance, Drama and Music for this completion, and to the candidates, I wish you the best of luck in your music career, Thank You “ we stood up and clapped as the principle of the school walked down from the stage.  “ Alright guys, as they say in the entertainment industry, That A Warp “ the Emcee said.

“ So guys whatcha wanna do now ? “ I asked “ Hmmm I donno, we still have half –a-day before our flight tomorrow, I know why not we party !! “ Kunal said, “ Hey, great idea, got any suggestions ? “ I said, “ Ohh I know a place “ Sam said as we headed out of the University.

Chris

I rolled out of bed, Sara was still asleep on my side. It’s been a week and no sign of Priya anywhere. I was getting worried, what happened if she is kidnapped ?? and then sold as a sex slave?? I shuddered as I made my way to the bathroom. Due to Priya’s disappearance, I have been sleeping with Sara for the past week. I feel so guilty, but why ?? “ Because I love her “ I whispered. My eyes bulged as I looked at myself in the mirror, yes I love her, I AM IN LOVE WITH PRIYA KAPOOR !!!. Finally I am able to admitted to myself. I got out of the bathroom and headed out to Josh.

“ Josh !!!! Josh !!!!! “ I banged on his door. “ Alright !!!! alright !!! I’m coming !!!! “ he screamed, “ Dude I’m in love with Priya “ I said excitedly “ Tell me something I don’t know “ Josh replied broadly, “ I know…I know, I could not admitted it earlier, but now I can, “ I said. “ So when are you gonna tell her ? “ Josh asked, sighing “ I don’t know, she’s not in school and I can’t find her anywhere “ I said tiredly.

“ You can’t find her, but you have the time to bang Sara ? “ Josh said irritated “ I know ok, I messed up !! I have to find her and ask for forgiveness “ I said worriedly.   

The Next Day……….

Priya

I buckled myself ready for takeoff, “ excited to go home ? “ Kunal asked , “ Yup, I know it’s been a week but for me it feels like a year, I miss school and my parents “ I chuckled, “ Don’t worry and just relax ok “ Sam said. I smile and laid my head on Kunal’s shoulder, I fell asleep in a second.

Chris

I laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling, I’m in love, but she’s with that other guy, sighing I got up and turned on my tv to MTV, my favorite song was playing ( See son on the side ). I got bored watching tv after an hour an d went down. I saw mom in the kitchen cooking, that’s odd, she never cooks, she also never home, something is up, “ Hey mom, how come your home ? “ I asked, “ Hey honey, oh I got off work early, and decided to cook, it relaxing you know “ she said excitedly, “ Mom, you can’t cook “ I signed, “ YES I CAN !! “ she screamed, “ I can cook, just wait and see “ she said. Shaking my head, I went to the living room and laid down. I have got to think of a plan in telling Priya how I feel . 

( Priya is REALLY spinning Chris's head Right Round :P )