Chapter 5

Chris

I saw her sitting with him on the opposite side of the cafeteria. DAMN !! I have to do something, think Chris think, got it, smiling evilly I made my way out of the cafeteria, “ SARA baby “ I said as I gave her a long passionate kiss “ Ohhh baby, what was that ? “ she asked, “ nothing baby, I just missed you “ I said innocently. “ Really ??? hmmmmmm “ she said as she tried to kiss me even more, “ Sara…Sara…baby, not her..ummm let’s go to the cafeteria hmm ? “ I said “ Ok , anything you  want baby “ she replied, as I led her to the cafeteria. Ok Priya you want to play games, fine, than let the games begin.

Priya

“ So have you thought on what song you are going to perform at the competition ? “ Kunal asked.

“ Hmmm…not yet, still thinking tho “ I said. “ Hey Priya “ Tanya said, as  she sat beside me , “ hey Tanya, meet Kunal, my boy-friend and dance partner “ I said, “ You have a boyfriend ??!! “ Tanya asked shockingly, “ No..No, not boyfriend, I meant a friend who is a boy “ I chucked. “ Oh..huh…I did not know there was a difference, anyway Hi I’m Tanya “ extending her hand to Kunal, “ Hey , Tanya, I’m Kunal and no I’m not Priya’s boyfriend jut a friend, I’m gay “ he replied. “ Your gay !!?? man you don’t look gay “ Tanya said shockingly. Kunal just laughed.

Kunal and Tanya started talking about fashion and gossip, I was happy that Kunal is making more friends and they are accepting him as he really is. I looked around and saw Chris with his arms around Sara, the school slut. Shrugging my shoulders, I turned back and started eating. You could say that I was a little jealous but I did not want to show it or my plan will fail.

Chris

I saw Priya talking to her friends and felt defeated, she’s not getting jealous. I thought by bringing Sara in as my fake-girlfriend I would get some reaction from her, but nothing.  “ Baby what are you looking at ?? I’m over here “ Sara said as she started kissing my ears and neck. “ Nothing “ I signed and pushed Sra off me.

You could say I was stalking  Priya half of the day. She was always with that guy. Arrghhh !!! At the end of the day I found Priya and the school parking, thinking that she was waiting for that guy, I just walked passed her to my car until “ Chris !! “ she called, I stopped half way and thought, did she really call me ?? Nah, continuing again I heard her sweet voice “ Chris…hello…?? “ in an irritated voice. Yup, she was defiantly calling me, squaring my shoulder I told myself to be cool and turned, and in a very cool tone I replied “ Yes ? “. “ Oh nothing I just wanted to say bye “ she smirked and got into her car and drove off.

I stood there in an empty school parking lot dumbfounded, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPNED !!! “ ARRRGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!! “ I screamed.  

Priya

Feeing extremely satisfied with myself I’ve decided to call Kunal and let him in with my plan “ Hey Kunal, I need your help “ I said smirking.

Tanya on the side ----- > 

and the song that is playing in Priya's car 

:D