Chapter 10

Priya

After 2 days of grueling competition, it was my turn. You see, there was almost at least a 1000, candidates competing for the same prize. The process was long and slow. Some came on stage, and tried to do the most weirdest thing, some thought they could sing but can’t, and some just could not face the audience. It’s not that I am insulting them that they can’t sing, they just thought that this competition is a small thing at a small place.

“ Priyanka Kapoor ?? “ the Emcee said, “ Right here “ I got up on stage and asked whether that can I have a friend who can sing with me. “ Yes you can, who is it ? “ he asked , “ My friend Sameer or Sam “. After clearing the procedures I started my song ( Song on the side, just imagine Sam singing as Will.I.Am :D )   

Chris

WHERE THE HELL IS SHE !!!! ????, I was pissed, I just can’t seem to find Priya. I asked everyone including her parents, and all I got was the same reply * I Don’t Know *. Arrrrgggghhhhhh !!!!! it driving me nuts, for havens sakes. “ Hey baby, what wrong ? “ Sara said, “ Nothing Sara, I need to think “ my voice in a harsh tone. “ Well I can help you with that “ She said seductively “ No thanks Sara, “ I said annoyed, “ Come on baby, you know you want it “ She said. Before she could even finfish her sentence, I kissed her , I managed to maneuver us to the janitors’ closet.

After doing it with Sara for like 2 time, I felt guilty and disgusting. I felt that I cheated on Priya, and she is not even mine.  God, I need a shower.

Priya

“ God I am pooped “ I said as I fell onto the couch when we got back to Sam’s apartment. “ Hahaha, don’t worry babe, you did great “ Kunal said, shrugging I stood “ Hey I’m cooking dinner !! “ I shouted as I made my way into the kitchen, “ REALLY !!!! whatcha gonna make ? “ Sam asked, “ Hmmm how bout some Chicken Biryani ? “ I asked “ YES “ Kunal and Sam shouted. Chuckling “ Alright, come on let’s go and get some ingredients “ I said. 

( Chicken Biryani on the side...yummm yummm !!! ) :D