NOW (Spectershipping) [Yuto/Yuuto/Ute x Yuri/Yuuri]

Requested by: stacieblue43 and Frostbite_Fusion

________

"YOU KEPT ME WAITING FOR THIRTY MINUTES AND I WAS GETTING TIRED OF IT YOU ASSHAT!" Yelled Yuri as he hit Yuto with his bag.

Yuto grunted, "Calm down! I forgot to set my alarm last night!"

"YOU FORGOT?! I GUESS THIS DATE WASN'T IMPORTANT TO YOU THEN!" He yelled again as he stomped on his foot.

Yuto groaned from pain, "Are you usually this violent!?"

Yuri pouted, "This is the worst first date ever!"

Yuto chuckled slightly, "It hasn't even-"

"I HATE YOU!" Yuri shouted at him as he began to stomp off.

Yuto grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him close, "I'm sorry alright?"

"I forgive you, kind of." He replied back in a irritated tone.

Yuto smiled as he took his hand. He walked to a near coffee shop, they entered and sat down. Yuri flipped his hair to the side as he looked at the menu. They soon ordered and they got their drinks after. After that they got their treats. Yuri got cake however Yuto just ordered a tart.

Yuri took his fork and took a piece. Yuto was about to take a piece from Yuri's then the male slapped his hand. Yuto sighed and removed his hand quickly. Yuri smirked at the male as he took another bite.

"You act so spoiled." Yuto spoke.

"I am, and since you're my new boyfriend you're going to spoil me!" He giggled.

Yuto chuckled, "If you insist then I'll buy you things."

Yuri giggled, "Thank you love."

Yuto smiled softly as he sipped his coffee.